Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#150808 - 05/23/03 07:58 AM Questions about ordering a new GP
midlifecrisis Offline
Loc: new jersey
I cannot find the GT2 I'm looking for with the options I want anywhere on GMBuypower.com. So I am thinking about ordering one. Plus this will give me a few more weeks to save up some bucks for the down payment and get financing in order, plus maybe try to sell my Grand Am privately. Here's my questions:

1) how much deposit do they require to order?

2) can I use my GM supplier discount and GM Mastercard credits when ordering?

3) If they give me a quote for a trade in value, will that remain the same for the 5 weeks or so it takes to order or will they reassess when the new car comes in?

4) There is currently a $500 rebate on the GP. Do I get whatever incentives are active at the time the GP is delivered? Does anyone think additional incentives are in the immediate future? Right now you can get a $4000 rebate on leftover 03 GPs!
#150809 - 05/23/03 08:40 AM Re: Questions about ordering a new GP
Cliff Cherry Offline
Loc: Caldwell, NJ
Alright, questions I actually know the answers too! Or at least can recount my own experience :p .

1.My dealer required $1000 deposit.

2.All GM Card points and other discounts have to be used when the car comes in and final total cost is negotiated, and can't be used for the deposit hammer !

4.The effective GM rebates and incentives are the ones at the time of delivery, so current offers are "meaningless."

Hope this helps!

Just checkin' in periodically :-D