Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#151803 - 12/27/07 02:10 AM how many 05 comp g were manufactured?
ace 05 GP Comp G Offline
Loc: denver
Does any one know how many comp g's were made in 2005?

Or were to find this Info?
#151804 - 12/30/07 09:54 PM Re: how many 05 comp g were manufactured?
Bill_05_GTP Comp G Offline
Loc: Mississauga, Ontario
Hey Ace....I purchased an 05 GP Comp G in Sept 07 and did a "GM Vintage" search (GM does charge for this). You can do this for any GM vehicle and get the options installed, production info etc.

Now these figures I'll give you are Can figures. You can probably multiply by 10 to get US based figures as an approx.

In Canada, 421 GTP's were produced for sale. 209 of these were the Comp G package. 103 in colour 12 (silver).

Hope this helps. If you want the GM Vintage number let me know.

Cheers
#151805 - 12/30/07 10:02 PM Re: how many 05 comp g were manufactured?
Bill_05_GTP Comp G Offline
Loc: Mississauga, Ontario
I've got a couple of questions if you don't mind? The owners's manual says the radio antennae is in the back window. Mine has the ext. GM one on the rear passenger side. No idea why as it has the stock radio. Yours in the window?

Reading through the manual I see the Comp G has StabilTrak. In the manual it sex that you can turn it off and on by holding the TC (Traction Control) button for 5 secs. Mine doesn't want to do it but I tried to steer in snow quickly and the system does com on in the DIC indicator? How does yours work?

Last question please? Did your come with a Block heater? I'm supposed to have one but can't find the cord or the plug on the eng block. If you have one is it on the firewall side or the rad side. I want to get mine up on the ramps again and give it another look. Maybe the cable was pulled or something?

Tks
#151806 - 07/29/08 10:13 PM Re: how many 05 comp g were manufactured?
gerryk Offline
Loc: Canada -Ontario
Hi Bill_05_GTP CompG
I have an 2004 GTP Comp G with 39,000 k's , I really am impressed I'm only summer driving it ! kust added new exhaust and Toyo tires , huge difference , I would be interested to know t5he GM vintage number so I could find out facts on the 04's