Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#152074 - 07/06/06 06:35 PM "New" car!
SportRedGT Offline
Loc: Michigan
Hi everyone,

I recently ended a bad relationship with my Saturn by trading it in on a 2004 Grand Prix GT1. My new car had just under 26k on the odometer when purchased so it's just a baby in terms of the 3800. Any recommendations on products to use for cleaning the interior dash pieces? I want them clean, but don't want the shiny surface you get when using Amorall wipes.

Also, attempted to register on ClubGP over a week ago and have yet to hear from them. Any thoughts on that? Really excited about the car but I can't post my excitement since I haven't received administrator approval!

Thanks!
#152075 - 07/06/06 11:39 PM Re: "New" car!
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Welcome thumbsup
#152076 - 07/07/06 10:12 AM Re: "New" car!
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Welcome to the forum!

There are a few other alternatives to Amor All. FYI, Amor All does have a non gloss formula.

Have been able to register on clubgp? Have you sent an email to check the status??
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#152077 - 07/07/06 05:56 PM Re: "New" car!
zachd Offline
Loc: Evansville, IN
I registered there no problem.
Post frequently there and here.
#152078 - 07/07/06 06:31 PM Re: "New" car!
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Welcome to the board!

If you still cant login then send an e-mail to Mike N.
#152079 - 07/08/06 01:38 AM Re: "New" car!
SportRedGT Offline
Loc: Michigan
Thanks for the responses! I have the yellow Amorall wipes and then the blue spray bottle general purpose cleaner. It looked good with my Saturn since it had a leather-texture for the dash covering but with the texture of the GP I think that a clean but not shiny surface would be the best. As for ClubGP, I registered a second time with my school email earlier today and got the response "Thanks for registering. An administrator will contact you in awhile." I had previously registered with my personal email (had jeep in the address so I couldn't help but wonder if they thought I was a troll), sent them an email asking about that and have not heard ANY response. If someone could help me along in the registration process (ie post something or email someone that administers the site) it would be GREATLY appreciated! I hope to get started on some basic modifications to the car, and also had some answers to other peoples problems, but couldn't post since I don't have a registered name. Thanks again!