Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#152148 - 07/12/07 09:38 AM Water inside interior light
STRANGEGTP Offline
Loc: Florence, South Carolina
Heys guys. We had a pretty bad thunderstorm yesterday and it rained really hard. I had the sunroof open the majority of the day because it was so hot. When I saw the storm coming, I closed the sunroof. When I got in the car after work, there was water coming out of the interior light at the passenger rear door! Only a little came out but there was still some left in it. This is the first time it has ever happened. Does anybody have any ideas on what could be wrong?
#152149 - 10/18/07 02:49 PM Re: Water inside interior light
Syracuse Offline
Loc: Syracuse, New York
Yup! This happened on my car when it was brand new [May '04]...2 weeks off the lot, heavy rain...leaking. The drain inside the roof has become undone. They have to take part of the roof down to get at it - but once they fixed mine it hasn't leaked since!
#152150 - 11/02/07 08:34 PM Re: Water inside interior light
WiCKeD Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Not sunroof related, but another leak prob. Be carful when changing the cabin air filter, I had an oil change place do that, and they knocked off the rubber drain strip and water ran off from the windshield onto the filter, and when it got hot outside it smelled really bad and water flowed in the car along the firewall into the passenger floor area, took me 2 months to finally figure it out (I glued mine in place after that)