Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#152497 - 01/08/08 09:44 PM Have not posted in a while. Some Comments, Questions.
Balto20Arctic Offline
Loc: Mandan, ND
The only time I posted was when I first bought my 04' GP GTP. I was pretty busy with college but I now have graduated and I now have more time to be on this site. I put on new tires this summer, TOYO Proxes TPT. They are a lot better than the stock BF's, especially on the noise level, a lot more quiet. They also seem pretty grippy expecially when they are warm. My BF's always seemed cold, no matter what the temperature was. I also tinted the windows, that sure adds to the overall look of the silver body color.

I also had my steering intermediate shaft replaced under warranty as well as the power steering gear assembly. It felt like I had no power steering and a lot of shaking and rattle, so I took it in to my GM dealer and they replaced those parts.

Does anyone know where I can get my build sheet for my car besides my dealer. Can I access this on the internet? If not I will head down to my dealer. Anyways I had a 2000 GP GT and I am totally impressed with my newer GTP. The power is unreal, I can't imagine a GXP.

I hope to post more soon as well as pictures when the weather warms up here in North Dakota.
#152498 - 01/20/08 08:16 PM Re: Have not posted in a while. Some Comments, Questions.
northtnguy Offline
Loc: Nashville, TN
GM used to put the build sheet under the back seat. I don't know if they still do this or not since I haven't had the back seat out of my '05 GTP.

I'd check there, then if there isn't anything, the dealer would be your next bet.

Don