Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#152547 - 09/17/07 08:54 PM need some serious help
jesus Offline
Loc: united states
Who can help me find more parts for my 04 GP i want more after market parts like body kits, clear lights, all the good stuff so if u have any sugestions or any web links i would really appreciate it
need some serious help
Only one choice allowed

Votes accepted starting: 12/31/69 07:00 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
#152548 - 09/20/07 11:53 PM Re: need some serious help
frekey Offline
Loc: alberta
I also have an 04. I dont think anyone has made clear lens tails for our year yet (soon i hope!) but there are some pretty cool accessories on the "parts for your car" website There's a body kit and some other options there. Good luck!

check this out

http://www.pfyc.com/c/04/

I would steer clear of andys auto sports though. I had a body kit for my grand am from them. It was of bad quality and it didnt fit. It also arrived cracked. Just a little advice.
#152549 - 09/24/07 10:17 PM Re: need some serious help
jesus Offline
pfyc has some things but i want more things
#152550 - 10/01/07 10:53 PM Re: need some serious help
frekey Offline
Loc: alberta
Likewhat? A nice set of rims is probably the best place to start with regards to the looks. I am personally more into performance than looks. As for the body kit... been down that road and wont go down it again. I would get nice rims and then possibly lower the car a little. Tint always looks good as well. You can get HID lights in cool colors too.
#152551 - 10/02/07 07:30 AM Re: need some serious help
GP GT GUY Offline
Loc: Indianapolis
get the inferno kit, get some nice rims off of ebay, tint that beast, have the car repainted and thats all you can really do

here's probably the best looking GP i have ever seen
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2354434

2000 GP GT 20's, altezzas, clears, F/M super 44's, some little blue L.E.D.s

#152552 - 10/10/07 11:26 PM Re: need some serious help
hellerusa Offline
Loc: Goodrich, MI
There are tons of things you can do to an 04. On mine, I'm doing a little of both for power and looks. Here are some good websites:

pfyc.com, 3800performance.com, wbodystore.com, ZZperformance.com.

Here are the mods I've done to my car:

MSD Blaster Ignition Coil Packs, PRJ Performance Ignition Wires, K&N Air Intake Kit, Ram Air Tech Hi-Polished Billet Aluminum Engine Supports, Ram Air Tech Hi-Polished Billet Aluminum Side Supports, Caspers Electronics Valve Cover Breather Assembly, Street Scene Speed Grilles, Auto Ventshade Projektörz Headlight Covers.

I just ordered a performance PCM by Digital Horsepower and am currently buying parts for a new exhaust system that will sport a 3" downpipe with a high flow cat converter and Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers.

There are plenty of things you can do to these cars for both power and looks.

Here's my car: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2917050/1
#152553 - 10/12/07 12:10 AM Re: need some serious help
jesus Offline
im thinkin of doin an engin swap for a gxp engine ya'll think i kan go faster with that and yea ima get some red n black 20" rims billet grill and red hids and maybe the inferno body kit and repaint it metalik blak with red racing stripes or aumthin else tryn to keep da red n blak them if yall know what i mean