Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#152717 - 10/27/03 02:53 PM Re: 04" GP GT2, seat covers
midlifecrisis Offline
Loc: new jersey
If you're going to cover up the leather to protect them, why not just get cloth instead??

You're paying for a depreciating option that you will never use. You pay $700 for the leather option. After 4 years you're lucky to get half of that cost back during resale.
#152718 - 11/19/03 08:37 AM Re: 04" GP GT2, seat covers
Michelle Offline
Loc: Fall River, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by Michelle:
I just purchased an 04 GP GT2, with leather interior, orange fusion, i would like seat covers that won't look terrible, any suggestions? Dark Pewter interior.
I would like to purchase seat covers for my GP to preserve the leather seats. My husband works for a GM dealer and works on many vehicles with Leather seats and noticed that leather seats look terrible after a while and suggested i get covers.
#152719 - 11/19/03 08:44 AM Re: 04" GP GT2, seat covers
Michelle Offline
Loc: Fall River, MA
When I first began to look for a new Grand Prix, it was because my last veh was totalled while parked. We looked preferably for an Orange Fusion Color Grand Prix GT and found 3 out of the 20 dealers we went to, and could not wait for an ordered veh due to having a rental. We wouldn't settle for Orange fusion with silver rims, jawdrop UGLY! we wanted chrome polished wheels and the only one we could find was the one with the leather seat's, bummer, my last car had cloth seats and looked brand new for an 11 yr old car...with no seat covers, ever. leather on the other hand...I guess if i begin protecting the seats now they'll last....
#152720 - 11/19/03 10:11 AM Re: 04" GP GT2, seat covers
kwiksilver Offline
Loc: Annapolis, MD
It's not the material has much as how the material is taken care of. Care for anything and it will keep looking good.

96 Ebony Satin nitrous powered SHO
(sold)
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2