Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#153243 - 07/11/07 10:32 AM new to this forum, 05 gp owner
dragonwinggp Offline
Loc: englewood tn
hi everyone, im new to this forum but not new to the car forum scene.
im the proud new owner of a 2005 grand prix 4 door sedan n/a 3.8. with 40k miles on it. its the no frills model in the gp world but i still love the car.
only mods so far are some custom dragon seat covers i had a friend make for me(ill get pics of those a little later on) and a green underbody neon kit.
i have a dragon vinyl on its way for the sides of the car, and am working on saving the extra money for an inferno front lip for the car.
these are my only mods i got planned for right now on the car the mechanical mods will have to wait till after the 100k powertrain warrenty is up.
i have a question for everyone though? is there any air ride struts available for these cars? or do you run cylinders? i got a full setup in my old project, a 97 plymouth breeze that is being passed onto my son, minus the air ride setup of course.you can see that car in the corner of the pics of the gp its the primered 1
anyways onto some pics of the car as it sits now

and heres a pic of the vinyl i got on the way, im getting it in lime green to go with the seat covers dragon and the underbodys.
#153244 - 07/14/07 10:47 PM Re: new to this forum, 05 gp owner
northtnguy Offline
Loc: Nashville, TN
Welcome aboard! It's good to see another TN guy on here.

You'll love your Grand Prix. I've got a '98 GTP and an '05 Comp G.

Don
#153245 - 08/02/07 09:20 AM Re: new to this forum, 05 gp owner
dragonwinggp Offline
Loc: englewood tn
thanks man, sorry it took so long to respond ive been busy on my other forums the few times i come online, i put my vynils on a couple weeks ago and also got a pic finally of my custom seat covers.

i decided im not gonna bother getting the inferno lip for a while im just gonna drive this as it is now and think about mods later on down the road