Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#153349 - 04/29/04 08:55 PM PICTURES OF 2004 Grand Prix SE
Jizz Offline
Loc: Central Maryland
http://home.comcast.net/~thejizzer/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

You can find the pics under "PHOTOS" on the second page.
#153350 - 04/29/04 10:00 PM Re: PICTURES OF 2004 Grand Prix SE
tallpaul Offline
Loc: waukee iowa
i sent you a pic of me and my gt2 please enjoy yourself.
1994 olds ciera s sedan
adriatic blue-drk blue interior
P195-70/R14 uniroyal tiger paw touring radials mounted on factory olds aluminum wheels.
#153351 - 04/29/04 10:39 PM Re: PICTURES OF 2004 Grand Prix SE
zachd Offline
Loc: Evansville, IN
The SE spoiler is cool, however the hood was much overtalked i feel on this forum. i think the inferno hood blows this one away. but still i like the overal look of the se? will it be supercharged? or anything cool like that, 2 tone leather like the old ones? Also where did you get the brochure, dealership?

BTW, very nice comp G. I bet the hammer really flies down on that one!
#153352 - 04/29/04 11:07 PM Re: PICTURES OF 2004 Grand Prix SE
Jizz Offline
Loc: Central Maryland
The SE is availible on the GT2 and the GTP but not with the Comp-G. The Rims are different on the 2 variations of GP the GT2 gets the "wire" spoke and the GTP gets the "GXP" style rims. As for the overall options if you look at the picture that says "SE Flyer Back" it lists all the features for each GP. I like the SE hood better than the inferno only because I like the suttle hood vs the "massive" intake look of the inferno. Very nice hood but I feel that if you are sporting the inferno you should be running low 13's at least (just because of the looks of it) and I will never be taking my car to that extreme -- thus the SE hood fits my needs smile

As for the SE spoiler, that is the one I have on my car now. It is an option for the GP as well as the Chrome exhaust tips which I also have. The "Flush" grill inserts where also and option but I did not get them.

And thaks for the compliment on the car ... yes it is pretty quick for a 4 door. I will being going to the track on May 29th and will post my numbers after words. I will be running bone stock.. not even a drop in K&N, full tire pressure , everything .. I plan to race it as I drive it - to get a "real" street number.
#153353 - 05/01/04 11:21 AM Re: PICTURES OF 2004 Grand Prix SE
Rich GTP Offline
Loc: New York
The Se add-ons can be store bought. These add ons don't make the car faster or improve performance.I would just wait and buy aftermarket, Hoods,Chrome Wheels etc...,
use your imagination BUILD YOUR OWN!
P.S. The SE is not worth the price ugly wheels,boring hood and spoiler.