Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#153545 - 06/12/04 02:22 PM Anyone in Portland have a GTO?
Bryan R Offline
Loc: Portland
I still have yet to see a single new GTO driving around in the Portland Metro area. I don't even think the local dealers have any. I drove by many times, and never seen one. I told the one where I bought my GTP to call me the second they have one I can look at, but no calls in 5 months. I even told them to call me when the Bonny GXP comes in, but no calls either. The only GTO I've seen in person was at the auto show, and they said the dealer that car belongs to was asking MSRP + $10,000 eek

I think I've seen more new Ferarri's driving around than I have the GTO crazy
#153546 - 06/12/04 02:46 PM Re: Anyone in Portland have a GTO?
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
maybe they are sold as soon as they hit the dealer.
besides downtown portland is the last place i be driving my goat around.. no disrespect to downtown portland.

or maybe like you said they are asking such a ridiculas price for them they may not buy one till they come down.
cool
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#153547 - 06/12/04 08:48 PM Re: Anyone in Portland have a GTO?
Jizz Offline
Loc: Central Maryland
here in MD my dealer has 5 on his lot right now. 2 purple
1 yellow
1 blue
1 silver (on showroom floor)

Hum -- there are not going that fast around here
#153548 - 06/13/04 09:37 PM Re: Anyone in Portland have a GTO?
crimpton Offline
Loc: Portland Or.
Hello,

Bryan, Portland, ME? or Portland OR?
I know of one dealer that always has at least one on hand in Oregon.

Later now,
Clint

http://pdxcgp.com
#153549 - 06/14/04 05:06 PM Re: Anyone in Portland have a GTO?
Bryan R Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by crimpton:
Hello,

Bryan, Portland, ME? or Portland OR?
I know of one dealer that always has at least one on hand in Oregon.

Later now,
Clint
Oreegun :p Which dealer?
#153550 - 06/14/04 09:47 PM Re: Anyone in Portland have a GTO?
crimpton Offline
Bryan,

Breslin & Wallace on 35th and Sandy usually has at least one. They had 2 on hand one time. I've also seen a GXP at this dealer.
I've also seen one at Thomason in Gladstone, I don't know if they kept it or not, this was a month ago or so.
BTW, did you know there's a GP Club in the area?
We are very active, having mod days once a month, and racing on a regular basis. We are also going to attend at least one car show this summer as a group, maybe 2.
Click on the link in my Sig. for club info.

#153551 - 06/15/04 02:54 AM Re: Anyone in Portland have a GTO?
Bryan R Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by crimpton:
Bryan,

Breslin & Wallace on 35th and Sandy usually has at least one. They had 2 on hand one time. I've also seen a GXP at this dealer.
I've also seen one at Thomason in Gladstone, I don't know if they kept it or not, this was a month ago or so.
BTW, did you know there's a GP Club in the area?
We are very active, having mod days once a month, and racing on a regular basis. We are also going to attend at least one car show this summer as a group, maybe 2.
Click on the link in my Sig. for club info.
That's the dealer I bought my GTP from. They were supposed to let me know when they had a GTO and GXP in stock. mad I told them them that I was deciding between the GTP CompG, the GXP, and the GTO. I told them to set me up with a test drive of all three, and I would buy one of them. They said they were going to set all of this up back in January or february. I called them up before, and they said they didn't have anything frown but would let me know the instant they did mad

Oh well... Maybe finally getting around to modding the GTP will make me feel better devilgrin Anyone in the Portland club have a pully puller? laugh
#153552 - 06/15/04 10:45 PM Re: Anyone in Portland have a GTO?
crimpton Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Bryan R:

Oh well... Maybe finally getting around to modding the GTP will make me feel better devilgrin Anyone in the Portland club have a pully puller? laugh
Hello,

Yes there is a puller available, and usually an assortment of pulleys. I believe there is even a Pulley Boys Quick Change hub with a 3.4 pulley waiting for someone to claim it for a VERY reasonable price.
You can either join the mail list and get the details straight from the pulley man, or I can find out for you, what is available.

Later now,
Clint

#153553 - 06/22/04 09:23 PM Re: Anyone in Portland have a GTO?
Sharkman726 Offline
Loc: Virginia
I was up in DE. a few weeks ago and they had about 13 on the lot all colors and types. They are desperate to sell these things. They offered me one for under 26K I like the speed and the handling but the look is simply a dishonor to the GTO.