Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#153694 - 10/02/04 10:59 PM Re: MORE PICS OF THE GTO!
zachd Offline
Loc: Evansville, IN
Yeah she has a nice car.......jizz did i miss this is your car a 6 spd?
#153695 - 10/03/04 02:14 AM Re: MORE PICS OF THE GTO!
Stevecn6 Offline
Loc: St. Louis, MO
Jizz, that first picture looks soooooo sweet. That car is looks so badass (from the front that is). I just am having a hard time coming around to the back of em. With time im sure I will though.

Also, I dont know about that hood. I think it looks a little to smoothed out and plain. I would think something a little more aggressive would look better.

Anyways, the GTO looks hot, I'm very jealous.

Stevecn6
2002 GP GT
Blue/Black
#153696 - 10/04/04 03:21 PM Re: MORE PICS OF THE GTO!
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by TastyBake:
No offence dude but your cousin is so hot.

With all do respect, I have to second that. A hot woman in a hot car. Sweet. devilsmile
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#153697 - 10/04/04 03:31 PM Re: MORE PICS OF THE GTO!
green_kidd Offline
Loc: Kansas
My jealousy level is super high right now! I seriously thought about getting a GTO this weekend since they had the 0% interest for 6 years AND cash back. In the end I decided against it. By the way, how is the back seat room in the Goat? I have passengers a lot of the time and was just wondering what it would be like to be driving the GTO with people in the back.
#153698 - 10/04/04 04:08 PM Re: MORE PICS OF THE GTO!
Jizz Offline
Loc: Central Maryland
I am 5' 7" and about 170lbs. It is a bit tight getting back their but I am used to 4 door vehicles. Any way -- onc back their it is like sitting up front. The seats in the back are very comfy. Leg room may be a bit of an issue also if it is a bunch of tall people. But I guess that could be said about almost any car.

All in all - at my height and weight is is no problem to get in and out of the back seat and it is quite comfy.
#153699 - 10/05/04 06:12 PM Re: MORE PICS OF THE GTO!
TastyBake Offline
Loc: Ohio
Just remember reading/seeing Car and Driver. They were stating their test car had a bunch of nuances. They reported:

battery tie-down unhooked,
wing-mounted center stop lamp, which fell off when one of its plastic screws sheared.
A/C repeatedly switched itself on and off
Button controlling the passenger-seat motor broke,
suspension alignment was off enough to occupy a Las Vegas frame shop for two hours.

Sure Car and Driver can be biased but they didn't hammer these parts. This sounds like Ford Focus quality. Have you guys ran into any little problems like these with your GTOs yet?

[GONE]
GenV GTP engine, 12" Brakes, CAI, 3" DP, HighFlo Cat, 180 T-Stat, Aeroforce Gauge, Front STB, Stinger Fiberglass hood, Reflective Graphics.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2