Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#154593 - 03/29/08 02:33 AM rear speaker question
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
I'm going to remove the 3rd brake light for easy job for tint on April 5th by this pro. While I'm doing that that for tomorrow. I'm thinking remove both of rear speakers out. I'm deaf so I never use this. I'm sure it is very brand new since I got this car. Anyway, I do have ebay but I never sell it before. How can I tell about shipping cost? Do I have to go UPS or Fedex for weight of cost or something?

Thanks.
#154594 - 03/29/08 07:19 AM Re: rear speaker question
Joe Love Offline
Loc: Brighton, Colorado
do you have an ebay account?
That should really explain what ways you can ship items and why take out the back speakers?
just keep them in the car. no sense in getting rid of them really
#154595 - 03/29/08 03:14 PM Re: rear speaker question
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
I already remove them out today. Why take it out because I'm deaf and I'm keeping this car forever so it is not really important to have rear speaker on my car if I never use them. I thought I might be nice person to let someone who have their speaker blown to replace them since it was very good shape. The soft thing around speaker loose itself from glue that I found them like this. I don't mess with that thing. I'm not sure about door speakers that I might afraid I break them so I leave it alone. I only remove 3rd brake light for easy tint job for next weekend. I have a question. Will it fit for 97-03 model sedan? I want to make sure the fact is right for ebay later.

Thanks.