Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#155641 - 08/14/07 03:31 PM iPod for sale
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
I've got a 6GB iPod mini that I need to sell. This is the old black and white screen. No color. No video capability...just music.

It's refurbished but guaranteed to work like new. I've tested it and it's fine. It's still in the refurb box, with unopened headphones, CD, instructions, etc. It's basically new.

I got a good deal on it, and ordered 3. My wife and I use one and I need to sell the other.

It has everything included in this photo...but it's in a plain brown box.

They go for all different prices on ebay, but I've read on here that there are lots of scammers on ebay. I think I've got a good reputation on here, so I'm hoping I can find another GP member who might want this.

I'd like $100 but that's just what I paid for it. I would probably consider other offers.
#155642 - 08/16/07 02:29 AM Re: iPod for sale
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I've never heard of the "mini" I thought it was iPod then iPod Nano...I have a shuffle that I just love and it has me planning to upgrade my car audio so this might be a nice addition to that...but my wife told me if I bought one before Christmas she would kill me (and after all I've done to the car lately I dont want to rock that boat)...but I will ask her about this and see what she says.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#155643 - 08/16/07 03:11 AM Re: iPod for sale
brown Offline
Loc: Belleville, MI
Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderBat:
I've never heard of the "mini" I thought it was iPod then iPod Nano
It was the Ipod (couple generations of that) Then the Mini which was replaced by the nano. The shuffle came out soon after the nano, maybe before...not really sure.

Thats a nice ipod. According to Borat "Ipod mini for little girl." lol. Hope you get a buyer UM.
#155644 - 08/16/07 12:27 PM Re: iPod for sale
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Quote:
Originally posted by brown:
Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderBat:
[b] I've never heard of the "mini" I thought it was iPod then iPod Nano
It was the Ipod (couple generations of that) Then the Mini which was replaced by the nano. The shuffle came out soon after the nano, maybe before...not really sure.

Thats a nice ipod. According to Borat "Ipod mini for little girl." lol. Hope you get a buyer UM. [/b]
Yeah they had the mini for a little bit. Then Apple decided to eliminate the mini and offer the video iPod and the nano. It was a rather short life for the mini.

Tbat, just keep me in mind. I've had this laying around since November, so I'm not in a hurry to sell it, but I would like it out of my house soon.