Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#15623 - 05/02/07 02:36 PM Re: About to light car on fire!!
Stauffie'sGTP Offline
Loc: Illionis
Are you stock or do you have some mods?

~Stauffie
#15624 - 05/02/07 02:49 PM Re: About to light car on fire!!
Steve1971 Offline
Loc: Saint Paul
I'm stock with a few secrets under the hood of my GT, ok some mods that I wont reveal. All I know is I take pride in knocking a Mustang out. Nothing personal to the peeps that own Mustangs but I hate when they come to our Pontiac gatherings and try and show us up.
#15625 - 05/02/07 03:20 PM Re: About to light car on fire!!
Arcxnus Offline
Loc: Texas
Is it a stock z-28? That would make it easier ..

Almost every Camaro owner I've known has thought their car was god, even if it was a V6. :rolleyes: There was a particular person I rather enjoyed dusting, as he brushes it off like a typical domestic ricer .. but he sold it and got a T/A, so I'm biding my time and my money until I can make him cry in his new car, too.
#15626 - 05/02/07 03:28 PM Re: About to light car on fire!!
Steve1971 Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Arcxnus:
Is it a stock z-28? That would make it easier ..

Almost every Camaro owner I've known has thought their car was god, even if it was a V6. :rolleyes: There was a particular person I rather enjoyed dusting, as he brushes it off like a typical domestic ricer .. but he sold it and got a T/A, so I'm biding my time and my money until I can make him cry in his new car, too.
I dont know if was a stock Z-28 but the guy though he was Mr. Badass. Well lets just say my car wiped that Bad Ass look right off his face. The guy hasnt showed up at our gatherings since then. But every Pontiac at our gatherings pretty much wiped him out. The guy was a glutton for punishment. Why would you constantly bring your car back to race someone when you keep getting your tail kicked?. I know I wouldnt.

confused
#15627 - 05/02/07 03:28 PM Re: About to light car on fire!!
Papa_Manz Offline
Loc: El Reno, Oklahoma
I can't remember how many people driving v6 camaros thought they had a street machine when they pulled up next to me. Only to have me smash them by a few car links, and that was in my almost stock 98gt. Only had a u-bend delete and flowmasters. Haven't had any of them try to take on my new GTP. I did however beat a toyota celica with a popcorn exhaust and an exhasust tip big enough for me to stick my head into the other night.
#15628 - 05/02/07 03:36 PM Re: About to light car on fire!!
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve1971:
Thats normal temps Fridge. When the needle hits the red part then your in trouble. But your just fine. By the way dont get a Mustang, dont even think about it buddy because they dont beat the Pontiac GP. Of course I'm a Pontiac guy so thats why I'd say that!

lol
Heck, I'm a Mustang man, like I said, and I'd recommend a Grand Prix, as long as you get the supercharged one. laugh
#15629 - 05/02/07 03:50 PM Re: About to light car on fire!!
Steve1971 Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Papa_Manz:
I can't remember how many people driving v6 camaros thought they had a street machine when they pulled up next to me. Only to have me smash them by a few car links, and that was in my almost stock 98gt. Only had a u-bend delete and flowmasters. Haven't had any of them try to take on my new GTP. I did however beat a toyota celica with a popcorn exhaust and an exhasust tip big enough for me to stick my head into the other night.
Dont get me started on the Toyota's I've trashed.

laugh
#15630 - 05/02/07 10:58 PM Re: About to light car on fire!!
Papa_Manz Offline
Loc: El Reno, Oklahoma
I got a guy that has a mustang Gt with some exhaust who thinks he's a badass. He used to rev his car up next to my Gt all the time, but I haven't seen him since I bought my GTP, I'm dying to race him.
#15631 - 05/03/07 11:11 AM Re: About to light car on fire!!
Stauffie'sGTP Offline
Loc: Illionis
The kids camaro is stock motorwise....he did cut the muffs off...but nothing other than that...i let him drive my car once...when my car wasn't running right...and he wasn't impressed...he said it would take one of our friends integra's...but i can't wait till the day when i line up next to him...after i do the mods i wanna do... wink