Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#157616 - 06/25/05 10:30 AM Any Vid-Game players out there?
KungFuFighter Offline
Loc: Baltimore, Maryland
Whats up everyone. I was just wondering if any of you guys/girls like playing video games. Im obsessed, I have XBOX, PS2, PSP, and a windows XPS to play them all on. I decided to forgo the Gamecube, because it seemed to me that all they had were kiddie games.

Just askin... I just saw the post about Anime, so ya.. Let me know if your intrested!

Clear Corners, Silver Star turning lights, Silver Star headlights, Diamond Series foglights, Megan Racing muffler, Interior pulseing blue lights, Borla MPG mod. Much more to come.
#157617 - 06/25/05 11:27 AM Re: Any Vid-Game players out there?
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
I've got Xbox, PS2, N64, NES, Super Nintendo, Atari 2600, Commodore64... devilgrin

I just can't find the time to play them. Mostly I just play Grand Theft Auto, NCAA football, and Gran Turismo.
#157618 - 06/25/05 12:46 PM Re: Any Vid-Game players out there?
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
XBOX... NFS2, NCAA Football, Forza, Ghost Recon 1&2, NASCAR 2005.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#157619 - 06/25/05 10:11 PM Re: Any Vid-Game players out there?
KungFuFighter Offline
Loc: Baltimore, Maryland
The gta saga is awesome, i've beat them all, I just don't feel like going around and finding all the hidden things. I understand where your coming from UMfan with the no time thing. Ghost Recon is awesome. lets see... some favorites are:

Final Fantasy (yes, every one of them)
Halo 1+2
God of War
GTA (all of them)
Need for speed: Underground 1+2
Ridge Racer
Metal gear solid 1,2, and 3
Ace Combat 1, 2, 3, and 4
GRAN TURISMO!!!

Clear Corners, Silver Star turning lights, Silver Star headlights, Diamond Series foglights, Megan Racing muffler, Interior pulseing blue lights, Borla MPG mod. Much more to come.
#157620 - 06/26/05 12:11 AM Re: Any Vid-Game players out there?
BryantGTP Offline
Loc: Franklin, MA
Computer games when I get the time. Mostly Battlefield 1942.
#157621 - 06/26/05 01:55 AM Re: Any Vid-Game players out there?
nad Offline
Loc: Imperial MO
My buddies and I play Halo2 through system links alot, and on XBox Live alot too. That's really the only video game that interests me, and only when I'm playing against someone else.

-Dan-

SOLD-1998 Grand Prix GT with 148K. Infinity Reference 5.25s, Pioneer 4 way 6x9s, Yokohama AS430s, Open cone K&N intake, Front strut bar,180* Powerstat, Dual glasspack mufflers w/ removed resonator, and painted under-hood components.-SOLD-

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 81K, 3" turbo-back exhaust, open cone intake, hard IC piping, boost controller, GReddy Type-S BOV, more to come.
#157622 - 06/26/05 09:26 AM Re: Any Vid-Game players out there?
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Xbox and Game cube here

Project Gothem Racing 2
Sega GT
and my current favorite Forza Motorsports.

My all time favorite racing game is no longer around. It was an online game called Motor City Online. That game rocked talk about car selection all muscles and classics no rice (well until the last month of it anyways but they still had their butts handed to em) Talk about vehicle set ups my lord the possibilities were endless. You had to build the motor starting with the block (every V8 block ever produced in the U.S. was available from the 265 to the 502) then you decided on what size pistons to run dished, domed, flat. What connecting rods, what crank shaft, what cam shaft(there were like 30 variations)which heads aluminum, iron, CC size. What size headers you wanted to run or stock manifolds. Then what type of ignition system you watnted. Also intake manifolds the choices on those were unbelievable as well. and then fuel systems from the smallest single barrell carb to the biggest Holley makes or fuel injection from the old fuelies to modern day MPFI. Then you had to choose what tranny auto or manual. But to change the ratios you had to install a new tranny. They had all the trannies made by the big 3 to choose from. Every thing from two speed autos to the Tremac 6 speed manual. The chassis set up was just as intense and would make or break your car. The racing was intense and the dynamics were real good. Man do I miss that game. They shut it down do to lack of subscribers and the fact EA wanted to dedicate those servers so more people could play the SIMs(what a wasted game). And unfortuneately you could only play online there was no offline component and now no more game.
#157623 - 06/26/05 02:35 PM Re: Any Vid-Game players out there?
2fast4u Offline
Loc: Livonia, MI
i only like racing games, and il kick any ones butt in any Gran trusimo game laugh

Mods: 11.87@115 strictly stock
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/98-GTP-burnout_207724.htm
#157624 - 06/29/05 08:58 PM Re: Any Vid-Game players out there?
snowcrash Offline
Loc: charlotte, nc
i loved my dreamcast, well i guess i still do, but i don't play it all that much. i have all but 3 games for it, i guess 300 something, and got a ps2 with over 300 games for it too. i just get in moods to wanna play them for a bit. if i get a new game that i like, i'll play it for a while.

the best console though is my original nintendo. i've got it at the beach and the friends and i always play that after a few beers.

but the old atari was fun too!
dhp 1.0
#157625 - 06/30/05 02:46 AM Re: Any Vid-Game players out there?
RyanJ Offline
Loc: Warren, Michigan
yeah, ive got X-BOX and a computer I play some games on, mostly XBOX though

FORZA
GTA
NBA
NFSU2
and any other racing or action games

'99 GP GT, Custom CAI, 180 T-Stat, U-bend Delete, NGK TR55IX plugs and Taylor Super Spiro wires.