Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#158820 - 05/23/06 11:37 AM GoodGuys was amazing
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
hey all...just wanted to throw up a quick post and say that I've never been to such a huge car show as this Good Guys event at Hershey PA! There were some serious first rate cars there and more than I could begin to soak in...pictures are in process and it was probably a good thing that my wife was doing the shooting as I would have melted the camera down. I was busy pushing my Mom in her wheelchair so I couldnt do shutterbug duty. But how cool is it to be able to take your 72 yr old Mom to a car show for Mothers day cuz thats what SHE wanted to do...this was one Moms day gift I was more than happy to spring for. I'll try and get the pics up asap.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#158821 - 05/23/06 11:53 AM Re: GoodGuys was amazing
ifitwasnt4u Offline
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Yes, i've been to a GoodGuys car auction here in Phoenix, and it really is amazing, those cars are freakin awsome!
#158822 - 05/23/06 05:12 PM Re: GoodGuys was amazing
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
I use to go to the Good guys show in the San Francisco bay area all the time. My favorite car event though was Hot August Nights in Reno.
#158823 - 05/23/06 06:29 PM Re: GoodGuys was amazing
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
I might have a chance to go to the Barrett-Jackson Auction in Jan.
Keeping my fingers crossed. smile

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.