Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#158986 - 09/14/07 01:56 AM I thought i would post this cuase its funny
1997grandprixgtpsaginawmi Offline
Loc: Saginaw MI
totally off topic, well if ya all remember I worked at durolast roofing here in saginaw michigan for a while, well right before i got fired i got yelled at for driving out to lunch too quicky ya know sqealing the tires by a boss of another division not even in my actual company he yelled at me in the morning while i was talking to my friend who happened to work in that division. Well So like a couple of times before I went over there about 5 minutes ago, its 2 am and I wanted to see if he wanted to go out and get some lunch really quick cuase I was hungry and its about a half mile from my house, my friend comes out all odd, and tells me I cant be there. lol im like ok well **** the stupid company. We drive off im following him. We get to the gasstation and im like whats up your ass tonight, he tells me well my boss threatened that if he saw you there again I was not gonna wanna see what they do to you ahhahaha. Yeah well ive got news for that A hole, it may be private property, I may have gotten fired. but well I never left my car, and 2ndly and most importantly they can make me leave the place but correct me if im wrong what gives this guy, Mr. Durolast of like 15 years to be able to pyscially harm me in any way, aitn this story great peoples. wink
#158987 - 09/14/07 02:23 AM Re: I thought i would post this cuase its funny
brown Offline
Loc: Belleville, MI
It doesnt matter if you're in your car or not, if they tell you're not welcome then you cant be on the property. Not really seeing how this is that funny, but if you can see the humor in it then I guess its all good.

I think I read somewhere that you're going to college right? Not to sound like a douche but you seem to have trouble spelling, you may want to get that checked out.
#158988 - 09/14/07 03:07 AM Re: I thought i would post this cuase its funny
1997grandprixgtpsaginawmi Offline
Loc: Saginaw MI
well thats me typing at about 95 words a minute for one and I only messed up about 3 words so don't know what your talkin about. Anyhow im sure most of the people after reading it will see the humor in it. I was told I needed to call ahead if I needed to come on the property and it was because of my performance on the job, the job was hard. they act like im going to blow the place up. lol that guy cant do a thing to me, he can call the police on me he cant physically touch me though and thats the humor in it.
#158989 - 09/14/07 08:18 AM Re: I thought i would post this cuase its funny
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
I see this to be about on the same level as speeding 20 mph over the speed limit and expecting everyone to be on your side.

You got fired, they don't want you around. Why even bother going back? What are you trying to prove?
:rolleyes:

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#158990 - 09/14/07 12:15 PM Re: I thought i would post this cuase its funny
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
im going to be nice.

Dude, that isnt very funny.

www.clubgp.com Post if over there and see the reaction that you get. I will search for it and lol at it. they will rip you apart