Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#159154 - 06/01/08 03:37 PM WTT: tinted tails for stock
'01 GT Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
exactly what the title says. my tinted tails arent the shiniest and not very dark. I would like to trade for a set of stock taillights with NO delamination or condensation! There is nothing wrong with my taillights. I just dont like the look of them on my car anymore. So if you are looking for some tinted tails this is your chance. I dont want any money I just want a near perfect set of stock tails.

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
01 3.2 intercooled GT RIP
#159155 - 06/01/08 04:11 PM Re: WTT: tinted tails for stock
GTPJesse Offline
Loc: Wis
Hey, if we do a meet soon maybe we can trade.
Appearance mods= 20% tint all around, HID's, rerouted flashes to fogs and tails, front grill has a Red Gtp badge,Calipers painted red, engine cover painted silver, and with red lettering, rear pontiac red overlays, and side Gtp badges have red overlays, Silver star fogs, A piller w/gauges boost installed, oil, knock have to be installed, and a GPS.

Mods to come= 3" DP, and others........haven't thought about it
#159156 - 06/01/08 05:44 PM Re: WTT: tinted tails for stock
gteisele Offline
Loc: New Jersey
theres nothing wrong with them?....no leaks and the paint job is still good?....because ill trade
(99 GT),K&N 9" intake,ZZP HV TB(68mm), ZZP PCM,ZZP front powerlog, HV3 intake manifold spacer, 3" DP to SLP exhaust,Comp Cam 801 and springs, MSD ignition,Voltage Booster,black housing headlights with HID kit and halos
#159157 - 06/01/08 05:46 PM Re: WTT: tinted tails for stock
'01 GT Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Quote:
Originally posted by gteisele:
theres nothing wrong with them?....no leaks and the paint job is still good?....because ill trade
no not one thing wrong with them. But you are third in line. GTPjesse is first, a different member from club gp is second and you are third. but still pm me with pictures so i can see your tails. up close pictures also please. thanx

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
01 3.2 intercooled GT RIP