Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#159173 - 05/30/08 06:28 PM Re: 2nd set of tails
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
the only problem is i have to do this at my parents house and it costs me about $50 in gas to drive there and back for the weekend and i have plenty of clear and black but the hardener for the clear is about $35 for about 8 oz ... if i had to sets of lights do do it would be much more easy , and yes i might start doing them a little lighter....

also because i have to do them at my parents house the turn around time is kinda slow, because i can only get there on some weekends

but i would tint for car parts btw lol
#159174 - 05/30/08 07:53 PM Re: 2nd set of tails
StreetShaker Offline
Loc: Tyrone, Central PA
I need a price, i have a spare set of tails just BEGGING for some tintage, they also need resealed, this could mean ore coin in your pocket, just LMK man laugh

"Mr. Mom"
#159175 - 05/31/08 08:09 PM Re: 2nd set of tails
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
ok since there has been some people asking me about tinting tails for them, i thought about this all and i will tint them for $50 + shipping bolth way. and i would like to do them a min of 2 sets at a time because of the amount of materials mixed so there is no waste.

like i have said before i have to do this @ my parents house in a garage so they ARE NOT %100 dirt free but i do everything i can to stop all forms of dirt from getting into the tails.

if anyone is looking for a set of tails zzp has them for $30 a piece they would make great ones to send to me to have tinted. if anyone is intrested feel free to pm me or reach me via email or IM also if you have questions you can call my cell pm me for the ##

thanks Andrew
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2