Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#159531 - 03/16/09 03:21 AM Re: Email Problem
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
Sweet! Then we get to see who is truly faster, the G or Camaro! I'll be the camera car. laugh laugh thumbsup
#159532 - 03/17/09 03:02 PM Re: Email Problem
Arcxnus Offline
quote:
Originally posted by Acefighter:
Sweet! Then we get to see who is truly faster, the G or Camaro! I'll be the camera car. laugh laugh devilgrin
#159533 - 03/17/09 11:01 PM Re: Email Problem
Richard Candelario Offline
sure thing! but you gotta put the GTP up against Shianne and Diva! Betcha I'll smoke ALL YALL! HA! Shianne ROCKS!!!

John, cant charge me for breaking and entering if the door is unlocked, and you left an open invitation...plus, it wont take the cops too long to hunt me down, I'll be in the garage wrenching.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#159534 - 03/18/09 02:06 AM Re: Email Problem
Acefighter Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Arcxnus:
quote:
Originally posted by Acefighter:
Sweet! Then we get to see who is truly faster, the G or Camaro! I'll be the camera car. laugh laugh devilgrin
Sure. I'll drive, you film. hammer
#159535 - 03/18/09 03:02 PM Re: Email Problem
there was a chain email floating around a few years back describing friends and good friends. A friend will lecture you away from or because of a really stupid stunt you had pulled. A good friend will be in the jail cell with you sayin "That was a effin blast, wasnt it?"

The GTP stands no chance against Shianne, and Diva, yeah...she sure sounds sexy, but that's a lot like Britanny Spears once upon a time: Seems like a keeper, until yo usee what she's REALLY like. Kind of appropriate, seeing as how Spears is a Diva, too. F-BODIES RULE!!!

Arc, please dont embarrass me or my car when we finally meet, please. Promise I wont embarrass your car too badly.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#159536 - 03/18/09 03:35 PM Re: Email Problem
Arcxnus Offline
What's with all the calling out, I just asked if I could come. laugh Ya'll got all antsy! A little twinge of fear maybe?

Looks like I need to get off my ass and keep this thing in proper shape. Can't have it looking like a dog's behind when its behind is all you're gonna see.

ZING~
#159537 - 03/18/09 03:53 PM Re: Email Problem
LOL, sure thing Arc. Yeah. How many IACs are you gonna need for a 1/4 mile pass? I'll be sure to keep a stockpile just for you, just 'cause I'm nice like that.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#159538 - 03/18/09 04:17 PM Re: Email Problem
Arcxnus Offline
Eh? I've never had to replace that. kooky

Had that weird idle thing long long time ago and investigated but never found the actual problem. It just stopped doing it. Seems to be the theme with this car.

"HEY. HEY I'M BREAKING THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH M- oh hey nevermind, just playin' lol I'm perfectly fine."

Lots of do-it-once-then-never-do-it-again stuff.

Might want to bring me some wheel bearings though, it eats those like Wheaties. I sacrifice wheel bearings to the Pontiac gods.
#159539 - 03/18/09 07:48 PM Re: Email Problem
SlickGTP Offline
Loc: Houston, TX
The new greeting for GP owners... "Has your car had it's bearings today?" smile

I think I still have a couple wheel bearings here at the house ready for disassembly for those curious enough to know what they look like from the inside. crazy

Kinda sorta, yeah, no?

'02 Black GTP - RIP 03/03/08 ||| '06 Black G35 MT6 - Stock ||| '73 Chevy half ton(resurrected)
#159540 - 03/18/09 08:10 PM Re: Email Problem
Acefighter Offline
Quote:
Eh? I've never had to replace that. kooky

Had that weird idle thing long long time ago and investigated but never found the actual problem. It just stopped doing it. Seems to be the theme with this car.

"HEY. HEY I'M BREAKING THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH M- oh hey nevermind, just playin' lol I'm perfectly fine."

Lots of do-it-once-then-never-do-it-again stuff.
That's not just you, my car is the same way. I think it's a Grand Prix thing. lol Like it used to leak during a hard rain, then stopped.

Sorry, Rick, 40hp & torque less than me may not be much, but that's when I was stock. :p Seriously, though, you should come with me to Baytown sometime. We'll run the quarter mile a couple times, then watch the rest of the cars for a couple hours. You never know what you'll see at the track...
#159541 - 03/19/09 12:33 AM Re: Email Problem
Quote:
I sacrifice wheel bearings to the Pontiac gods.
What's your alignment and suspension look like? If you're damn near doing rituals with virgins, you might wanna look at the way your car is sittin.

Well, shoot, if your car just comes up with problems on a whim, you may not wanna put her up against Shianne. Your poor car would never be the same again. I wouldnt want to force your car into a depression.

John, next time I come down that way, we should tear them hubs apart. That would be fun.

Jon, I'm thinkin that sometime here soon, maybe, I'm gonna head down there to drag, and maybe even grab the Wii from you. Problem is, something that you would hafta spectate is a blue 4th gen takin podium for street class when you're still sittin in the stands. That wouldnt be much fun for you or your car, now would it?

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#159542 - 03/19/09 08:12 AM Re: Email Problem
Acefighter Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Richard Candelario:
Problem is, something that you would hafta spectate is a blue 4th gen takin podium for slow class when you're still sittin in the stands. That wouldnt be much fun for you or your car, now would it?
There, fixed. :p
#159543 - 03/19/09 05:46 PM Re: Email Problem
Arcxnus Offline
It's not that bad, I'm just being facetious. :]
#159544 - 03/19/09 10:07 PM Re: Email Problem
LMAO. Too funny, yall. Seriously, looking forward to meeting all of you for a mini-meet.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#159545 - 03/20/09 12:59 AM Re: Email Problem
SlickGTP Offline
Loc: Houston, TX
Just let me know when y'all are ready for one... smile

Kinda sorta, yeah, no?

'02 Black GTP - RIP 03/03/08 ||| '06 Black G35 MT6 - Stock ||| '73 Chevy half ton(resurrected)
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >