Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#160190 - 08/24/05 06:27 PM lol dealerships
jeremy Offline
Loc: Mableton, GA
when we took my new firebird to the dealership on monday to finalize all of the paper work they took it to be detailed and did a really bad job of doing so but the guy that detailed took it to the gas station and company policy states that they are not allowed to put in more than 4 gallons of gas in a vehicle because of gas prices at this time but the guy filled the tank completly from 1/4 tank. devilsmile Then today we took it to them to check the brakes and do some other work to it that they had been waiting for the parts on, we found out that the reason the brakes were making a noise was because when you lightly touch the brakes over a period of time it builds up a film over the pads well the guy was just supposed to clean the pads and that was it but instead he changed the pads on all four tires and also turned all four rotors for free lol

#160191 - 08/24/05 10:23 PM Re: lol dealerships
Caesar Offline
Loc: Michigan
wow...sounds almost too good to be true. Glad to hear that you had that good luck with a dealership. Enjoy the firebird
#160192 - 08/25/05 10:42 AM Re: lol dealerships
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
One up the stealership..... sweet.

thumbsup
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali