Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#160599 - 06/02/04 12:20 PM Re: Club Decal's
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
Quote:
Originally posted by EnYgMa:
4 T 8 - Normally she feeds on Chicken-fried rice, because what she finds on the road!
yeah ,ok, my girl likes the duck fried rice and when she wants the more expensive food she goes after the sushi and bratwurst when available...
lol lol . chico yu said we can go to pay pal to get our ordeers in ? like i said im gonna see how tha works so i can get my order in for the decals cool
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#160600 - 06/02/04 11:12 PM Re: Club Decal's
Chico Offline
Loc: Gonzales Tx.
You have to open a paypal acc.then you just send to my acc. easy but a little slow as soon as everything is copesetic people can pm your orders and i'll get them to you just be patient .
#160601 - 06/03/04 08:48 AM Re: Club Decal's
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
What's your paypal account, Chico. So I know where to send my order.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#160602 - 06/04/04 01:35 AM Re: Club Decal's
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I heard back from Brian again and he would like me to modify the back design I did for the shirt. He says using the word "cuz" is slang and not the image we want to promote for the site. I can easily see his point...I offered either "grand prix owners club" or "grand prix enthusiasts" as alternatives or another phrase of his choosing...or we dont have to have a bottom phrase at all. The T-shirt guy also contacted me and asked me to come over and help finalize the designs. He also told me its going to cost a lot extra to print on black shirts because of an extra underlayer of ink. If we just go with white and ash color shirts (maybe one other color, TBA) we can save some bucks (which sounds good to me) Brian was also going to send me some fonts to use. Hopefully I'll have all this design/color/lettering thing wrapped up next week sometime. I'll post a final design before we go forward with printing (I'll want Brian's stamp of approval as well)...should also have some $$ figures by that time as well...I'm also gonna check into this PayPal acct thing...so I can order a decal set and I guess we can use it for the shirt thing as well...it should make things easier if folks can use their credit/debit cards.
more info soon guys!

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#160603 - 06/04/04 02:16 AM Re: Club Decal's
zachd Offline
Loc: Evansville, IN
VERY IMPORTANT, will you all take a cashiers checks???? I know paypal charges heft for a debit credit transaction and with this being such a small amount i would rather just mail you what i want with a money order. I say money order because it is less worry for you on your end becausse you dont' have to worry about a check......just let me know...
#160604 - 06/04/04 08:44 AM Re: Club Decal's
AustinGTP Offline
Good job T.
I'm fine going with the ash or white, but if the demand is strong enough for the black, count me in for the black.
Can we go with a combination of T-shirt colors for the entire order, or is it on an order basis.

ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#160605 - 06/04/04 08:10 PM Re: Club Decal's
ThunderBat Offline
I think I'm probably gonna have to do a pre-order kind of thing to make sure we can get the minimum quantity that he requires...we could do it by PM and then I could post when we've made the numbers we need...then he can go with the printing and then we can get into the money end of things...does anyone have a preference for the bottom tagline? either one of the examples in the previous post or another...or do we just go with a blank bottom?..."Grand Prix Owners Site" might be cool.

#160606 - 06/04/04 11:15 PM Re: Club Decal's
Chico Offline
I still haven't heard from Brian in regards to the decal design as soon as i hear from him you can pm your order to me, my paypal acc. is easyfita@shaw.ca
#160607 - 06/05/04 12:25 AM Re: Club Decal's
ThunderBat Offline
hey Chico, Brians email to me said he wanted to use the same fonts as the site uses...he also said he could check on license plate frames...and the font that matches the lettering on our cars is called "sofachrome"...I found it free on a site called 1001fonts.com

#160608 - 06/05/04 07:52 AM Re: Club Decal's
Chico Offline
Hey bat i can get the font's changed no problem since i can't get an answer from Brian do you think we are good to go, they would be white with a red outline or just white your choice now the flags would come with them but you don't have to use them i would sure like to get some kind of comfirmation to proceed?
#160609 - 06/05/04 07:59 AM Re: Club Decal's
ThunderBat Offline
Brians emails to me said nothing about not proceeding...he just wants to make sure that we promote the best image for the site (I guess we are kinda advertizing)...He just wants us to stick with names and images that are easily recognized I think...you can email him direct at
brian@pfyc.com...he was very good about getting back to me quickly...zap him a line and show him what ya got...I think he'll be pleased.

#160610 - 06/05/04 01:30 PM Re: Club Decal's
Chico Offline
I got the same basic reply as you as long as the font and graphics are the same i'll call the guy and make sure he can supply this i also think it will be simpler if we just go with the 8" GRAND PRIX. NET in sofachrome font.
#160611 - 06/05/04 01:44 PM Re: Club Decal's
Chico Offline
Okay i just talked to the guy and he can do them in that font so i guess we are set to go they will be $5 ea plus $3.50 shipping the 8" is the only choice and the colour is white he's going to e-mail a picture but they will be basicly the same except the font will be different from the first pictures .
#160612 - 06/05/04 04:37 PM Re: Club Decal's
AustinGTP Offline
Price and size are good for me!

#160613 - 06/05/04 10:05 PM Re: Club Decal's
ThunderBat Offline
sounds like a winner to me!...we need to get this info posted in all the sections of the site so everybody here can get in on this if they want. I'll most likely get up with the shirt guy on Monday and hopefully I'll have an image to post.

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >