Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#160860 - 02/18/05 08:34 AM I saw an Intreped last night...
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
no
Home-boy had the lund stick on scoops on his hood, one on each side... AND he had one on his roof, like the Rally cars.
no

I really need to keep a camera in my car.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#160861 - 02/18/05 08:51 AM Re: I saw an Intreped last night...
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
LOL same here.
#160862 - 02/18/05 09:10 AM Re: I saw an Intreped last night...
DoberManJT Offline
Loc: North Carolina - Raleigh/Cary
I have finally seen, with my own two eyes, the dreaded "roof spoiler". I've heard several people mention seeing this hideous new trend in effect, and yesterday I caught sight of an otherwise stock-looking older civic with an off-color wing bolted to his roof.
It must be something about all the caffeine that young people are drinking nowadays...
no no no

04 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, LPE intake system, headers, dyno tune from "RPM"

http://photobucket.com/albums/v221/Dobermanjt/GrandPrix/
#160863 - 02/18/05 09:38 AM Re: I saw an Intreped last night...
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I've heard of roof spoilers on vans...but hey dude, that was back in the 70s! crazy

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#160864 - 02/18/05 09:44 AM Re: I saw an Intreped last night...
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I'm afraid I have no choice but to offer a futile defense for all the Intrepid owners out there...no matter what car group you belong to it seems there ae young folk out there that must booger up their cars (they think it makes it look racy...ah, to be young and naive)...there is a fella over on DInet that represents the other end of the spectrum...he has a 2nd gen TrepES that he engineered a turbo setup for on the 3.2 24valve engine...he has taken fastest trep award at a couple national meets...he calls the car "Rapid Transit" and boy does it ever do that!

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com