Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#160889 - 03/14/07 09:15 PM Charger Daytona
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
A friend of mine bought a Dodge Charger Daytona Red with black, nice car, but last sunday it was stolen, some guys threated him with guns while he was parking inside this appartment building where he live. They took him and let him go an hour after, they hit him with a gun but he was not hurted bad, just a bloody scratch on the head.
This was at 8:30 at night, we went to the police obviously, and at 12:30 the car was on a police station incluiding one of the thieves. It is not an advertisment on Lo Jack, but it really works great!!!! cheers

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#160890 - 03/14/07 10:38 PM Re: Charger Daytona
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
my friend had a simular occassion with his 01 grand marquis and he had the lo jack and they found it the next day, I thought about getting that but I just don't have the money for it right now.
#160891 - 03/15/07 12:05 PM Re: Charger Daytona
TastyBake Offline
Loc: Ohio
Lo Jack is that good, hu. Mental note.

Nice to see an invention like that working great.

[GONE]
GenV GTP engine, 12" Brakes, CAI, 3" DP, HighFlo Cat, 180 T-Stat, Aeroforce Gauge, Front STB, Stinger Fiberglass hood, Reflective Graphics.
#160892 - 03/15/07 01:33 PM Re: Charger Daytona
JPGTP Offline
Loc: Colorado Springs
How much does that cost
#160893 - 03/15/07 02:40 PM Re: Charger Daytona
D Offline
Loc: Brooklyn, NY
I have lojakc on my car and one day my fiends played a joke on me and stole my car out of the outbacks parking lot. I called jojack and foudn the car in my driveway. Lucky the cops didn;t find the car with my freinds in it, b/c they atomatially arrest the person in the car. It was a fun night.

1997 Grand Prix GT: ZZP SS M90 Kit--P&P Blower and LIM--3.8" Modular pulley--36# injectors--ZZP Wizair CAI--8.5mm MSD Wires--Autolite 103s@ .052--180* drilled T-stat--Tune Time Performance Tune--ZZP 2.5" D/P w/o Cat--ZZP Stage 1 HV TB--ZZP Power Log & Rear PEM--ZZP Poly Motor & Tranny Mounts--Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Mufflers--Auto Meter Z Series Boost & Oil Pressure Gauges--Aeroforce Interceptor Scan Gauge

New York Metro Club Grand Prix
www.nymcgp.com
#160894 - 03/15/07 02:45 PM Re: Charger Daytona
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
Well, maybe prices here in Mexico are different here it costs around 700 usd a year, but i think they give you the second year for free. They recovered the car and don't charge any. They just asked my friend for support to catch the thieves. This support is that when they find the car they keep in on surveyance for some hours even a day and when somebody comes to get it they catch him, with help of the police.

My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!