Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#160945 - 05/22/08 10:27 PM Re: Sorry
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Quote:
Originally posted by 4drgt:
i dont see were it has been done ?
Me too. If anything you've been helpful to people and you taught me how to fix a few things on my car.
#160946 - 05/22/08 11:01 PM Re: Sorry
crimpton Offline
Loc: Portland Or.
Herc,

If you truly have something to apologize about, you are a better person than most by starting this thread.

If you are like most of us.... You can please some of the people all the time, and all the people some of the time. But you can't please all the people all the time.

I look forward to your posts for years to come.

http://pdxcgp.com
#160947 - 05/23/08 12:58 AM Re: Sorry
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
Seriously Herc, I don't know what triggered this apologize of you but making numbers I have more than 4 years posting in this forum and almost every message I post asking for help about my tranny, my coolant system, suspension, and whatever my haunted red loved GP occur, you were there answering and posting even pictures pointing exactly where the problem could be, really Herc I've had friends all along my life that haven't done a effort as you from miles away from here, let me tell you that your help make me keep my car more than once (maybe I should hate you for that, hahaha JK) Ok, so I just have one word for all that help and for a lot of other posts in everything else forum about a lot of topics incluiding my wedding, dogs, family, politics, the border...etc, etc, etc. and that word is THANKS MAN!! cheers

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
----------------------------------
#160948 - 05/23/08 02:22 AM Re: Sorry
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I'm with the other members here in thinking that I cant remember when you stuck a barb in anyone that was unwarranted. I second the fact that you started this thread to smooth things is a big step. I also think that you being in the position of moderator that you have the unpopular responsibility of calling people down when things get out of hand. If someone gets ruffled because you are doing your job (which you do for free) then so be it.
You and Bobby desrve big props for keeping things going here since Brian went MIA.

Two big thumbs up for both our fearless moderators and the great job they do!
thumbsup thumbsup

The Bat has your back.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2