Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#161072 - 12/06/08 11:29 AM Re: Tow the car without wheels
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
lol it is only 5 minutes. It is snowing outside. What I'm supposed to do? I hate cold outside so I'm staying inside. frown
#161073 - 12/07/08 11:40 PM Re: Tow the car without wheels
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Well guys, I basically live right next to dc and the tow company's are crooks to the fullest. Somebody always reporting something about the tow trucks in dc because they don't give a dame at all. Back in 2003 I had my hyndai towed from my job because my city sticker was dead and I was parked in between cars and they damage other cars just to get my out the way because they thought my car was stolen although I provided insurance card and registration for my car and I had to take them to court because they wanted me to pay 125 for the towing fees plus 80 dollars for storing fees for 1 day. I sued them and had to pay nothing because they towed my car without reason and they damaged other people cars in the process.
#161074 - 12/08/08 12:06 AM Re: Tow the car without wheels
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
Man, that's suck. I would piss if they tow my car without reason.