Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#162149 - 01/12/09 02:45 PM Re: HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS....56K BEWARE!
BoostenGTP Offline
Loc: Michigan
Go Lions! WOOT! LOL!!!
#162150 - 01/12/09 02:53 PM Re: HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS....56K BEWARE!
ifitwasnt4u Offline
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by BoostenGTP02:
Go Lions! WOOT! LOL!!!
ROFL!!!!!!

cheers
#162151 - 01/12/09 04:01 PM Re: HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS....56K BEWARE!
tazfootball2 Offline
Loc: Westport, IN
Quote:
Originally posted by ordonez1307:
And Eli will continue to be the most overrated player in the league.
Thank you!!! That was the REAL Eli out there Sunday. Plax was that team. (Ex-Steeler BTW)

Not saying Big Ben is the best QB ever, but that was probably the best game I have seen him play. And the main reason is because they were finally able to get back to Steeler grid-iron smashmouth football AKA "RUN THE FOOTBALL". Also that defense is pretty awesome!

But believe me, i'm scared to death in playing the hottest team in football right now.... The Ravens.

Don't the Ravens remind of another team that won the Super Bowl.... The '05 Pittsburgh Steelers.... Both have/had young QB's that are able to manage games, very talented defenses, 6th seed. It should be a very nice AFC showdown!!!

#162152 - 01/12/09 06:51 PM Re: HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS....56K BEWARE!
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by tazfootball2:
Quote:
Originally posted by ordonez1307:
[b] And Eli will continue to be the most overrated player in the league.
Thank you!!! That was the REAL Eli out there Sunday. Plax was that team. (Ex-Steeler BTW)

Not saying Big Ben is the best QB ever, but that was probably the best game I have seen him play. And the main reason is because they were finally able to get back to Steeler grid-iron smashmouth football AKA "RUN THE FOOTBALL". Also that defense is pretty awesome!

But believe me, i'm scared to death in playing the hottest team in football right now.... The Ravens.

Don't the Ravens remind of another team that won the Super Bowl.... The '05 Pittsburgh Steelers.... Both have/had young QB's that are able to manage games, very talented defenses, 6th seed. It should be a very nice AFC showdown!!! [/b]
Haha. I think Big Ben is overrated as well. He's a game manager. He's not going to carry the team on his own. Him and Flacco and Ryan are the same. They all need a dominating run game to be effective passers. Collins showed that when Johnson went out to the game the Titans were done.
#162153 - 01/12/09 07:39 PM Re: HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS....56K BEWARE!
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Big Ben was overrated for a while, until people realized that he is nothing special. No one really talks about him anymore except Steeler fans. He played well last game, but I don't see him playing real well against one of the best defenses in football next week. 2/3's of the Earth is covered by water. The other 1/3 is covered by Ed Reed.

Ravens vs. Eagles in the Superbowl. And if McNabb shows up, the Eagles are going to win it.