Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#162235 - 12/25/08 07:53 PM Re: Poor Monte Carlo and Grand Prix (use vomit bag)
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
Well jeesh, im just going to go ahead and use the Trojan condom logo on my car ^-^. Start using condom brands, set a new trend.

Maybe the people who own those cars work for candy companies? Must be a good business to get into since they're obviously making a lot of money..lol JK.

I cant imagine the guy who owns that skittles car...look at me im a big giant skittles bag on wheels.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#162236 - 12/25/08 08:20 PM Re: Poor Monte Carlo and Grand Prix (use vomit bag)
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
lol condom? do it! wink

If this guy who own skittles car vs. my car in car show. I bet I will win this one.

If it is black people car show. He wins.

If it is white people car show. I win.

lol
#162237 - 12/25/08 09:53 PM Re: Poor Monte Carlo and Grand Prix (use vomit bag)
GTPCompG Offline
Well you'd be up against a Mike & Ike Box, a skittles bag and a can of Root beer, id hope you'd win ^-^

#162238 - 12/26/08 12:59 AM Re: Poor Monte Carlo and Grand Prix (use vomit bag)
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I guess this just shows how old I am but I dont get this trend at all.

I think the lifted suspension and 20+ in wheels belong on trucks (and just not crazy about the 20+ wheels and lo-pro tires on just about anything)

The stick-on fender portholes I think look like junk. The only exception to this is the actual set of ports Streetshaker put on his ride...and I think I like those because 1) they really are ports...and 2) they are painted to match his wheel centers.

The Lambo doors are another craze I cant wait to die. Real Lambo doors are slim and taper to a sleek shape. These big blocky chunks of metal sticking up in the air look more like goofball sails than doors...just aint doin it for me.

Suicide rear doors on a sedan on the other hand I think are bad azz.

No Donk and Bubble rides for me thanks.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#162239 - 12/27/08 02:09 PM Re: Poor Monte Carlo and Grand Prix (use vomit bag)
GTPCompG Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderBat:
I guess this just shows how old I am but I dont get this trend at all.

I think the lifted suspension and 20+ in wheels belong on trucks (and just not crazy about the 20+ wheels and lo-pro tires on just about anything)

The stick-on fender portholes I think look like junk. The only exception to this is the actual set of ports Streetshaker put on his ride...and I think I like those because 1) they really are ports...and 2) they are painted to match his wheel centers.

The Lambo doors are another craze I cant wait to die. Real Lambo doors are slim and taper to a sleek shape. These big blocky chunks of metal sticking up in the air look more like goofball sails than doors...just aint doin it for me.

Suicide rear doors on a sedan on the other hand I think are bad azz.

No Donk and Bubble rides for me thanks.
Well put, growing up in this era of big rims is kinda weird cause I dont see why they lift them up so high and put such big wheels on, im sure that would break something or cause issues somewhere, the engine has to work alot harder and is harder on transmission.

#162240 - 12/27/08 11:09 PM Re: Poor Monte Carlo and Grand Prix (use vomit bag)
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Yep palsut, they pick themes like that, I don't know why but that just what they do around here. The only one I like was when this old impala did the New York Jets theme which was really good.
#162241 - 12/27/08 11:14 PM Re: Poor Monte Carlo and Grand Prix (use vomit bag)
snowrider900 Offline
Loc: Owatonna mn
lol i remember a friends car an 80's something grand prix rwd it was..."jacked up" us older guys will know what that means, big wheels on the back and small on the front..so the car has a good "rake" to it..with the pumpkin painted, and some even installed traction bars...this is almost gonna be like talking about cassette tapes with some ...lol
#162242 - 12/27/08 11:42 PM Re: Poor Monte Carlo and Grand Prix (use vomit bag)
palsut Offline
If I see that in person. I would laugh so hard but I can't do that. They might have gun to kill me if I make fun of their car eek lol

I'm sorry this food/drink company theme is stupid.

Sport? Maybe not bad. I have seen baseball impala that I saw in my local car show. I have pictures somewhere. It is normal car with normal wheel. Not like this giant rims.
#162243 - 12/27/08 11:43 PM Re: Poor Monte Carlo and Grand Prix (use vomit bag)
GTPCompG Offline
We all know secretly Palsut you plan on putting skittles logos on your car...your the next bag of skittles on wheels laugh

Palsuts car in a year or so^

#162244 - 12/27/08 11:56 PM Re: Poor Monte Carlo and Grand Prix (use vomit bag)
palsut Offline
Damn, it used be my favorite candy. I love sour. It has been while to eat that. My gas station is like 300 feet from my apt. I think I will head out and get that candy lol.

No freaking way, I'm not going put any damn company logo on my car.
#162245 - 12/28/08 12:03 AM Re: Poor Monte Carlo and Grand Prix (use vomit bag)
GTPCompG Offline
Well... Technically you already have considering Pontiac is a company(or a sub-company of GM) and it is being advertised nicely on your front windshield.

#162246 - 12/28/08 12:13 AM Re: Poor Monte Carlo and Grand Prix (use vomit bag)
palsut Offline
Windshield is fine. I'm talking about door like everyone did. wink
#162247 - 12/28/08 11:15 AM Re: Poor Monte Carlo and Grand Prix (use vomit bag)
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
Quote:
Originally posted by palsut:
lol condom? do it! wink

If this guy who own skittles car vs. my car in car show. I bet I will win this one.

If it is black people car show. He wins.

If it is white people car show. I win.

lol
why are you racist or something?
#162248 - 12/28/08 12:26 PM Re: Poor Monte Carlo and Grand Prix (use vomit bag)
palsut Offline
hahaha no I'm not racist.

I'm saying from this pictures from 1st post that I have seen lot of black people around. So I figure it is from black people area. Example if I took my car to black people area. They will love giant wheels, door lift and company logo on the doors. So I will lost for sure. wink

I have been in Ohio for 13 years. I have seen black, white, and mexico area. Nothing wrong with that. I have been in black area before where my deaf black friend live. I'm not racist for like that. Racist thing are from South from what I heard lot about that. It was sad to see that like white/black problem from 60's or whenever but thank god for MLK change everything.
#162249 - 12/28/08 06:00 PM Re: Poor Monte Carlo and Grand Prix (use vomit bag)
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Donk!