Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#162874 - 11/16/07 02:10 AM Re: Going on leave to Bryan/College Station
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
K. Sorry, but I'd really like to meet some other people with Grand Prixs...all MY friends have slow cars. lol

Hows about anyone else? Arc, Slick, would y'all be interested in going to the Clash of the Titans World Finals?
#162875 - 11/17/07 01:11 AM Re: Going on leave to Bryan/College Station
SlickGTP Offline
Loc: Houston, TX
Dunno, where, when, and what is it?

Kinda sorta, yeah, no?

'02 Black GTP - RIP 03/03/08 ||| '06 Black G35 MT6 - Stock ||| '73 Chevy half ton(resurrected)
#162876 - 11/17/07 01:32 AM Re: Going on leave to Bryan/College Station
Acefighter Offline
When: Saturday 24 November
Where Houston Raceway Park in Baytown
What: Uh...not sure, other than racing. laugh *

Rick said he's interested, but doesn't know for sure yet.

link

*EDIT: While I don't know much about the racing next weekend, let me say this: There was a LOT more 9 sec & 10 sec cars at the drag strip tonight than there was last time I went, and I this this was because they were practicing for next weekend. smile
#162877 - 11/18/07 06:53 PM Re: Going on leave to Bryan/College Station
Richard Candelario Offline
Still no word from my wife if she's interested in goin to the drags. Worse comes to worse, I'll go by my self and meet yall somewhere.

And we will be leavin in the morning and hopefully gettin there by late evening/early nighttime. Really lookin forward to meetin yall during this next 2 weeks. Call yall perhaps on Tuesday.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#162878 - 11/18/07 10:26 PM Re: Going on leave to Bryan/College Station
Arcxnus Offline
Have a safe trip, Rick.

Looking forward to having something to do other than waiting on Assassin's Creed to get here.
#162879 - 11/19/07 01:42 AM Re: Going on leave to Bryan/College Station
Acefighter Offline
It's cool, Rick. I'll keep an eye out for the plans regardless, and y'all do something on a day other than Saturday, I'll just have to hope I can do it and work won't get in the way. >.<

I MAY be putting my car in the shop this week to fix the front end. *crosses fingers* I'll only do it, though, if I can get it back by Saturday. What's the point in going to meet some other GP owners if you don't bring one yourself? lol

Just drive safe, Rick.

*EDIT* btw, Arc, when you get that game, you'll have to let me know how it is. When I get a PS3, that's one of the games near the top of my list. Looks awesome.
#162880 - 11/19/07 11:07 AM Re: Going on leave to Bryan/College Station
SlickGTP Offline
Here's to a safe drive!

Looks like I'll be in Austin for Thanksgiving, but I'll be back by Saturday. Getting a friend to help me install a new circuit in the garage for the welder on Saturday. Just let me know when and where and I should be up for it.

Kinda sorta, yeah, no?

'02 Black GTP - RIP 03/03/08 ||| '06 Black G35 MT6 - Stock ||| '73 Chevy half ton(resurrected)
#162881 - 11/19/07 02:02 PM Re: Going on leave to Bryan/College Station
Arcxnus Offline
Will do, Ace. I've been looking forward to it since X05. .. Long time! XD It should be here today, USPS says it's in my town right now, might have been delivered by now; they don't update very often.

Heeeey, Slick got a welder? Can it possibly be used to fix my exhaust? That header wrap must be moving around 'cause my swaybar is starting to bang on it again. .. Pleaseplease? laugh
#162882 - 11/19/07 02:39 PM Re: Going on leave to Bryan/College Station
SlickGTP Offline
Heh, give me a little bit to gather the remaining pieces and learn a little, then I'd be happy to. :p

Either that or I can learn on your car. eek
That reminds me, I need to do some exhaust work on another car as well. I wonder who's that was... :rolleyes:

I'm getting a little impatient waiting for my copy of Assassin's Creed. banghead Me wanna play!!!

Kinda sorta, yeah, no?

#162883 - 11/19/07 11:00 PM Re: Going on leave to Bryan/College Station
Acefighter Offline
You too, huh? I just wish I could GET a PS3 right now... lol
#162884 - 11/19/07 11:06 PM Re: Going on leave to Bryan/College Station
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
My daughter's Wii came in today. laugh

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#162885 - 11/20/07 10:13 AM Re: Going on leave to Bryan/College Station
Arcxnus Offline
How much shopping do you have left now, Bobby?

Ace, Assassin's Creed is .. well, next gen continues to improve in leaps and bounds. The first real city that you get to, Damascus, just .. holy crap. You come at it over a hill, for 'oh sh-' factor, probably, and it's just this huge freaking city laid out before you leaving you wondering just how the heck all that rendered without you knowing it and without slowing the framerate. And you really can go anywhere that you can get a foothold.

It's somewhat complicated to learn to control, but you get the hang of it .. mostly. XD; .. I've already accidentally killed a bystander and fallen off of really tall stuff a few times, and I've only completed the first mission. Took me seven hours! Lots of area to cover and lots of stuff to do. It's awesome.
#162886 - 11/20/07 11:26 AM Re: Going on leave to Bryan/College Station
SlickGTP Offline
Arcx,

You ain't helping... frown

Of course I'm stuck at work right now so it really doesn't matter at the moment. =\

Kinda sorta, yeah, no?

#162887 - 11/20/07 01:14 PM Re: Going on leave to Bryan/College Station
Acefighter Offline
Wow, I really can't wait until I get that game... laugh
#162888 - 11/21/07 03:54 AM Re: Going on leave to Bryan/College Station
Acefighter Offline
Hey, if/when we get together Saturday, after about 3 pm or so would be great, if possible...they kinda need my help at work before that. I can get someone else to work if need be, but then that'll leave the evening shift short-handed, so I'm going in on my day off to make sure it runs smoothly. Just like I'm going in on my other day off on Wednesday...lol

I'll probably be there until about 2 or so. So, 3 or later would give me an hour or more to get wherever.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >