Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#163152 - 02/20/06 09:17 PM WTT my 94z28 for 97+ GTP
craig1 Offline
Loc: bluesprings,missouri
Hello,
My name is Craig (obviously) and I just joined this forum because I am looking to get a Pontiac GTP. I have been a member of www.mofbody.com, www.kcsr.org, and www.ls1tech.com. I have always been a fbody owner and love them to death, but something about the gtps just have always attracted me to them.

As I wish I could sell my car and take my time in looking for a gtp, it would be very very difficult to do that due to me needing a car to get to school and work. Therefore I am wanting/hoping to find someone that wants to get into the fbody world by trading me their GTP. As I am really looking for a straight up trade, depending on the car, cash could go along with it but I am looking for more or less, a straight up trade. Okay, now you know my situation and everything, now I will tell you exactly what I am looking for and all the info about my car.

I am looking for a 97+ Pontiac GTP
Of course, lower miles the better, but I will accept 100,xxx+ mile cars as long as they are in good condition and not way up there in miles.
Body and Interior must be in good condition.
Car must run solid also
Color doesnt matter

Now as for my car...
It is a 1994 cheverolet camaro z28.
Flawless red paint and runs strong. It is a 4-speed automatic

Exterior mods include: 2001 ss spoiler and tailights, glossy black berger panel, 5% tint all the way around including brow, 17inch chrome ss wheels with goodyear f1s in the front with great tread, and fusions in the back with even better tread.

Other mods include: Lowered on intrax springs, removed air constrictor allowing more air flow, borla slp loudmouth exhaust with dual dual chrome tips, 2 ten inch subs professionally installed and sounds great, I am positive there is more, but I can't think of all of it right now.

Engine is completely stock with 111,xxx original miles. I am the 2nd owner of the car and got car with 108,xxx miles on it about 6 months ago. The owner before me was a 50 year old man that worked at a chevrolet dealership and drove it on the highway there and back everyday. Car has never been to the track, raced, abused, or any of that. It runs very very strong and I have had no problems with it other than the heater core which has been replaced and works great and blows out very very warm air. I drive it to school and work and thats about it. A/C is cold as ice. Interior is immaculate and clean, especially for a 94, no rips or tears. Exterior is in great condition, very straight body. Oil is changed religiously every 3,000 miles using mobil 1.

Also, I am located in bluesprings, missouri. I am looking to trade for a car that I don't have to drive across country to get but I don't mind a small road trip.

There is no such thing as a stupid question, so ask away. Doesn't matter if you have a couple of questions or a bagillion, I will do my best to answer them.

It is best to reach me by email: craigw09@sbcglobal.net
You can PM me but email will allow for quicker response.
My phone number is 816-694-0682

As for pictures I can post pics but I figured it would just be easier to post my car domain site for pics: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2158374

As for you that just want to buy my car straight up, I would really rather trade but I will take anything into consideration. Let me know if anyone is interested. Have a good one.

Thanks,

Craig
#163153 - 02/21/06 08:22 AM Re: WTT my 94z28 for 97+ GTP
BryantGTP Offline
Loc: Franklin, MA
www.craigslist.com is the best place to list items for trade. Even if you don't list for trade, you'll still get trade offerings.
#163154 - 02/21/06 08:33 PM Re: WTT my 94z28 for 97+ GTP
craig1 Offline
Thanks, lol the name of that site just catches my eye, oh wait it is probably because it is my name! I guess it's meant to be.
#163155 - 02/27/06 08:38 PM Re: WTT my 94z28 for 97+ GTP
craig1 Offline
ttt