Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#163900 - 09/10/04 12:37 AM Re: 4T8
TexasGP Offline
Loc: Georgetown, Texas
My Grandmother called me today from upstate New York and she said they are getting the end of Frances up there. She said it is pretty harsh....Flooding...downed lines...ect...but not as bad as down there. If any more hit Florida, you might need HercMan to deliver you that minisub so you can scuba the hell outa there. thumbsup
#163901 - 09/10/04 12:14 PM Re: 4T8
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
quote:
Originally posted by TexasGP:
My Grandmother called me today from upstate New York and she said they are getting the end of Frances up there. She said it is pretty harsh....Flooding...downed lines...ect...but not as bad as down there. If any more hit Florida, you might need HercMan to deliver you that minisub so you can scuba the hell outa there. darthvader
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#163902 - 09/10/04 05:36 PM Re: 4T8
zachd Offline
Loc: Evansville, IN
4t8 i work for american general finances and im in evansville indiana at the HQ. We have branches in florida and we are shutting several down for this Ivan hurricane you gonna get hit again?
#163903 - 09/10/04 09:21 PM Re: 4T8
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
Quote:
Originally posted by zachd:
4t8 i work for american general finances and im in evansville indiana at the HQ. We have branches in florida and we are shutting several down for this Ivan hurricane you gonna get hit again?
cant really tell you nothing tell sunday, i can tell you this, food is on shortage at the g-store and they are rationing gas in my area, key west is required to evac and jeb came on the local stations and said hold on.
to be honest with you charley then frances now ivan..
i think im gonna have few kinks in my body amour this time if it does hit cent fl
frown . we got so much dam water here that the rivers are still rising and the retention pond around where i live are overflowing, (can you say mesquitos) frown , hopefullly this s.o.b. decides to put his left blinker on and head west, if not, oh well bring it on!!!! darthvader
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#163904 - 09/13/04 08:09 AM Re: 4T8
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
For the minisub you'll need DD for 14584-13985 filled out in triplicate and triplicate of copy two. Then send it to the secretary of the Women's Liberation Front get Sally Rottencrotch to sign it then mail that form to the Secretary of the Underarmed Committee... Uhh it just might be easier to put a snorkal on your car to drive out of there.