Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#164767 - 03/30/07 07:20 PM videos!! ??
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
i have a sony vaio laptop and i was wondering what programs can i use to edit videos or what programs will work to edit them and what would i need in a camera or such because i want to make some cool car movies of street racing and such from stuff that goes on around my town and add music and stuff like that thanks..
#164768 - 03/30/07 08:00 PM Re: videos!! ??
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
Microsoft Movie Maker. Is easy to use. cheers

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
----------------------------------
#164769 - 03/31/07 09:30 AM Re: videos!! ??
BryantGTP Offline
Loc: Franklin, MA
Adobe Premier is pretty extensive. It's not hard to get the hang of for first time users.
#164770 - 03/31/07 11:18 AM Re: videos!! ??
drummerboy1307 Offline
Loc: Groton, CT
Quote:
Originally posted by BryantGTP:
Adobe Premier is pretty extensive. It's not hard to get the hang of for first time users.
And very expensive, but well worth it!

'97 SE with alot of mods
#164771 - 03/31/07 01:30 PM Re: videos!! ??
20gtp02 Offline
Song Vegas is what I used. The studio one is around $70 at like circuit city, but you could find it online. I used movie maker, but it is limiting. I transferred movie maker into Song Vegas and you can do much more. I just got Sony Vegas Premier or something of that name and it like $600. Same thing just more expensive and little more detailed in what can be done. I learned by tinkering around, I first used movie maker after I got a digital that takes video. I was at a wedding and after a month I was like well just bust out this digital and take some video of this wedding. So they didn't have a videographer so I made a DVD for them using movie maker, about 11 minutes long. I am now in the process of redoing it in the new expensive software. Give me some info and I'll see if I can make a copy of it for you for a same fee of the cd and time. I have since done a few other weddings and a two hour or longer dvd of my childhood to today from all vhs video. Movie maker limits you really quickly.