Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#166982 - 04/12/08 11:16 AM airride setup for sale
dragonwinggp Offline
Loc: englewood tn
well guys since i bought my new motorcycle it will be a very long time till i get another play car, so im not gonna need this air ride setup anymore.it is everything needed other than the cylinders/bags or air struts and brackets, whatever you need for your setup everything is lightly used but still in like brand new condition. this kit is fast you can drop in 1/2 a second without the slowdown valves adjusted.
this setup will give you FBSS see-saw, pancake and indivigual(sp)
i also have this setup listed on stratusphere.net
heres a list of what i have
-4 direct action fast valves with slow down valves
-3/8th line throughout, will also include about 20 or 30 feet of never used 1/4 inch
-vair 450c compressor
-dakota digital 5 way air pressure guage
-7 port 3 gallon tank
-10 switch clear plexi switchbox
-and all fittings nessesary to hook this kit up to whatever bags or cylinders you are planning to run, plus extra fittings
*the only things it needs is a new pressure switch($15)and a new pressure sensor on the tank($20)(all the pressure sensor is is a 2 wire oil pressure sensor) this is a 150psi setup

asking price is $700 plus shipping but will entertain reasonable offers.
paypal is the prefered payment method

and please dont pm asking my bottom dollar make me an offer and ill tell you if i will accept it.
shipping will be via fedex due to too many problems ive had with the other shipping companies
here are some pics of the setup when it was in my car, its messy on wireing here since the pic was taken before i neatened it all up on the wireing and whatnot.
i can get recent pics but everything still looks brand new like it does in the pics

#166983 - 04/13/08 10:33 AM Re: airride setup for sale
dragonwinggp Offline
i just realized we have no pm's here you can email me at wildman37331@yahoo.com if interested
#166984 - 04/13/08 10:51 AM Re: airride setup for sale
gteisele Offline
Loc: New Jersey
there is pm's here
(99 GT),K&N 9" intake,ZZP HV TB(68mm), ZZP PCM,ZZP front powerlog, HV3 intake manifold spacer, 3" DP to SLP exhaust,Comp Cam 801 and springs, MSD ignition,Voltage Booster,black housing headlights with HID kit and halos
#166985 - 04/13/08 11:08 AM Re: airride setup for sale
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
just click on the name you'd like to pm wink
#166986 - 04/13/08 01:54 PM Re: airride setup for sale
dragonwinggp Offline
ah ok thanks guys, its a different setup on this forum so i was thinking there wasnt any.
so i guess people just go ahead and pm me here as ill see the message sooner here than my email since i stop in here everyday
thanks again