Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#167000 - 07/31/09 03:27 PM NFS : SHIFT
MAC GTP Offline
Loc: Willow Grove,PA
i dident wast to thread jack jorgs forza thread so i made my own lol.

anyone heard anything good about the new need for speed game : shift?

apperently this is why the last games sucked because they were spending all there money on the development of this game and just let that one go to the wolves.

the videos ive seen kinda makes me want to compare it to the forza games.

tell me what you think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3LGzt7gqLU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIDJrpr8sjM&feature=fvst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bvJ1HbakCo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WsU4417o9U&feature=fvst
#167001 - 07/31/09 04:15 PM Re: NFS : SHIFT
tazfootball2 Offline
Loc: Westport, IN
This game looks alright but I believe Forza will be better. Too bad I had 2 Xbox 360's that didn't work out or I woulda probably have gotten Forza.... Oh well I guess i'll just have to wait til GT5 come out... whenever that will be.

Also Dirt is a fun game to play, played the first one, the second one should be good too.

#167002 - 07/31/09 06:31 PM Re: NFS : SHIFT
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
The problem isn't that the last game sucked, mac, it's that the last four games have sucked. Hard.

The latest issue of Game Informer said that the next NFS will be make by Criterion, the same guys who made Burnout: Paradise. THAT is the NFS I am looking forward to. I'm not even going to rent Shift.
#167003 - 07/31/09 07:03 PM Re: NFS : SHIFT
tazfootball2 Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Acefighter:
The problem isn't that the last game sucked, mac, it's that the last four games have sucked. Hard.
YES! Underground was kick-ass!!!! ...regardless if they were all ricers, it was just fun to play.

#167004 - 07/31/09 07:09 PM Re: NFS : SHIFT
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
I enjoyed Most Wanted. But ever since that, NFS has been total crap. Maybe I miscounted...lol

I never actually beat NFS:U2 because the game was just too freaking long. lol But it was a lot of fun.

And NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 was classic. Totally unrealistic (I mean, a police heli shooting missiles a your car? lol ) but it was a lot of fun.

*EDIT* I'm just hoping that Criterion will be able to save NFS from the trash can in 2010. If anyone can do it, they can. They have shown what games and what DLC are supposed to be like with Burnout Paradise.
#167005 - 07/31/09 07:35 PM Re: NFS : SHIFT
tazfootball2 Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Acefighter:
If anyone can do it, they can. They have shown what games and what DLC are supposed to be like with Burnout Paradise.
Once again your correct. Slant Six is the worst developer ever... they have lost so many SOCOM fans from the garbage they put out. Confrontation was released last November, they promised DLC (maps, guns, patches) the whole shabang, at least once a month. ...they haven't given us nothing except a couple patches that caused new problems. I have been waiting on this announced 1.50 patch for close to 3-4 months that is suppose to change a lot of things in this game. NOTHING!!! Hell they dont even include half the stuff that is in owners manual book thingy. Some of these companies are just ripping us off, but we still buy the games, rediculous! I just hope Zipper will come back to save SOCOM once they're done with MAG!

But, Yes, Burnout Paradise is a great example of what it should be like.