Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#171567 - 01/19/09 11:51 PM Re: HERE WE GO...
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
vs. Ravens clean hit

vs. Patriots dirty hit. You could see he knock him down late after football is nowhere around him. It was very stupid.
#171568 - 01/20/09 11:31 AM Re: HERE WE GO...
ifitwasnt4u Offline
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
I am in no way a Cards fan... and I live here...

But I HATE the steelers with a pasion, so I am going for the Cards. I know the Steelers are going to rip apart the Cards tho...
#171569 - 01/20/09 07:26 PM Re: HERE WE GO...
tazfootball2 Offline
Loc: Westport, IN
Quote:
Originally posted by ordonez1307:
Quote:
Originally posted by tazfootball2:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by ordonez1307:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by tazfootball2:
Did you see Ryan Clark smack the crap outta Willis MaGahee??? OMG!!!! That was crazy!!!!!!!!!
Just looked it up, that dude is a retard. Lead with your head like that all the time and just wait to snap your neck.

He is the same douche that put that dirty hit on Wes Welker. I'm not a fan. [/b]
Dirty hit!?!? Dude that was so legal. You can't hit with the crown (top part) anything with the front is legal. That was such a bang-bang play though. The whole game of football is dirty though, it's the mantality of the game, people wanting to rip each other heads off theiir body. Shoot even Willis layed his head into him.
[/b]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjX98bUz2wM

That is clean?! Stop nutswinging for a second and open your eyes.

Oh yeah the Wes Welker hit WASN'T clean. I thought we were talking about the McGahee hit, chief! :confusion: wink :p lol

#171570 - 01/20/09 09:22 PM Re: HERE WE GO...
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I was always told when I was playing ball in high school that you put your head on the side where the ball is and drive with your shoulder...possibly causing a fumble.

Personally I think way too many players just try and clout another opponent too often nowdays and it makes for bad tackling and too great a risk for head/neck injuries. All that said, its fast game at the pro level and things like this are bound to happen. I'm just glad it seems that both players are going to be fine.

I have enjoyed the playoffs alot this year given that some new blood has risen to the top. I was ever so glad when the Patriots got eliminated cuz I just cant take Belicheck and his butthole attitude. I've often said that the only people who enjoy a team repeating year after year are that teams fans, to the rest of us its boring. My hat is still off to them for being tough enough to make it this far over and over but personally I'm tired of seeing the Steelers. I was hoping for a "Battle of the Birds" this year.

Lots of people (myself included) have sold the Cards short, but I have to admit they have risen to the occasion in the postseason and played with real heart and guts. I would really like to see Kurt Warner get another ring before his career is over. If I'm not mistaken he would be the only QB ever to win the SuperBowl with two different teams...a true testament to his talent and leadership.
Big Ben has more years ahead of him and Mike Tomlin is an impressive coach and from what I've seen a real class act...but I'm still behind the underdog Cards.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3