Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#171657 - 10/06/03 07:08 PM '63 GP INTERIOR RESTO
TOM NYS Offline
Loc: RIVERSIDE, CA
I'm looking for a reputable vendor of interior material or kits for my '63 GP. Legendary and Year-One have confirmed they don't have such.

I'm also looking for vendors to remanufacture the Lucite/plastic covering on the steering wheel as well as someone that has the original style real-wood appliques for the dash.

It's my newest project aquisition - an Arizona car, no rust, minimal body damage and engine needs rebuilt. It's ivory with a white and mahogany interior. It has PS/PB/PW/4-Way power bucket seat/Tilt wheel/ AM Radio with rear seat speaker and reverb. The white seats are still OK, door panels are really good, but the mahogany carpet is totally faded and the headliner stitching is rotted (material is coming down in its individual sections like ribbons). I plan to post "before" photos of it soon.

I'm also shopping for the standard wheel covers as this one has the standard wheels and is missing all four original covers. I may consider going to 8-lugs.

Any ideas on reputable vendors for the interior or suppliers for the wheels/wheelcovers?

Thanks!
(909) 369-3971
parameter1@earthlink.net