Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#172511 - 04/17/09 04:47 PM FS: PSP fat w/ emulators and more
r.s.hutchinson Offline
Loc: Ontario, Canada
I have a pretty good condition Sony PSP fat, I think their are a few scuffs on the screen but nothing major. I hardly used it. It has custom firmware on it that allows you to do whatever you want with it basically. It has a PS1 emulator on it with Final Fantasy 7. Nintendo and Super Nintendo emulators with Donkey Kong and Super Mario Kart roms and a game boy emulator with POKEMON RED AND BLUE roms!!! OMGZ. (yes, Pokemon, I know.... car trips to Florida are LONG). I forget all the goodies of having custom firmware but I remember it really opened up what you could do with the PSP. I know you can add a custom boot and background to it and change the wave thingy in the background. I had or may still have it say "THIS IS SPARTA" when it turns on. I'll have to check. The firmware is atleast 2 years old now so i'm sure there are new custom firmware versions that have alot of add-ons. Go to psp-hacks.com or something and read up about them if you like.

I also downloaded a graphing calculator to it instead of paying over 150 bucks for one when I needed it in school.

Also have some actual PSP games for it, Socom 1 and 2 and Juiced. I believe that's it.

I also have a nice dock for it which has audio out so you can dock the PSP and charge it. It works well. Also comes with a protective sleeve that is very compact, it's not big, hard and bulky like most protectors.

The memory card in it is 2 gb. You can get larger ones but that is what it comes with.

Looking for 110 shipped obo, i'm not sure what these go for so PM and we'll talk.