Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#173148 - 03/25/09 08:15 AM Re: It's Finally Over. (UPDATE pg:2)
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderBat:
Quote:
Originally posted by ordonez1307:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by snowrider900:
[b] save the drama for your mama...and boom another post killed
Go back to eating your crayons. [/b]
Corey I know you can be snarky but isnt that swingin at the ankles?...ouch lol [/b]
Normally yes, but not when boosten is pouring his heart out to us, and the guy comes in here to say something like that.
#173149 - 03/25/09 08:00 PM Re: It's Finally Over. (UPDATE pg:2)
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
Oh I'm with you that I thought the comment was from out in left field...but when I read your reply I just had a second of stunned before I broke out laughing...my wife got pretty big charge out of it as well. I guess it goes to show that the really well placed barb doesnt have to be vulgar to be effective. I gotta admit in all my years I've never heard that one used before.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#173150 - 03/25/09 08:13 PM Re: It's Finally Over. (UPDATE pg:2)
BoostenGTP Offline
Loc: Michigan
well guys, it just got real, talking to her on Myspace IM. I just tottaly went off. Once the convo is over, i will post the whole thing so everyone can read this crap.
#173151 - 03/25/09 08:23 PM Re: It's Finally Over. (UPDATE pg:2)
MAC GTP Offline
Loc: Willow Grove,PA
watch some top gear la8er it will make you happy again lol

i reccomend the vietnam challenge one on streetfire.com hahahaha

just tryin to help bro
#173152 - 03/25/09 08:32 PM Re: It's Finally Over. (UPDATE pg:2)
BoostenGTP Offline
Well here it is, we had this convo over myspace IM, i finally told her how i really feel, and how i cant do it anymore, so this should have ended it for good. Now its time to move on. Enjoy. (oh and i edited out as many cuss words as i could find, if anyone sees one let me know and ill edit it out right away)

Stephanie: you know i still love you no matter what...right?

Boosten: yes. i just dont want to hurt anymore, i dont want to feel anymore pain, im just getting sick of going through this,im sick of crying, my eyes burn.

Stephanie:ya so do mine.

Boosten:I just never wanted to lose you again, and well i did, but its for the best, i cant take you hurting me like that anymore.

Stephanie: im sorry
i love you

Boosten: i love you to. dammit this hurts

Stephanie: anytime you want to come over and see me just call me ok

Boosten: i cant do that, i need to be just alone for a while. reason i stayed away from you before is because it killed me everything i seen you, i mean yeah i loved seeing you but it just hurt everytime i left i cried
well i know thats going to happen again

Stephanie: ya but itll just give me some peice of mind

Boosten: im just going to miss everything we do together, and i mean everything, i hate to be alone, and thats how i feel right now. alone. like no one cares, like im not good enough.

Stephanie: you are good enough...but i just dont deserve you....you deserve to have someone better, someone you can trust.

Boosten: why do you do this to me though? why hide things from me? and who is this other guy!?!

Stephanie: i didnt hide anything from you...you no everything about me. and this guy is just someone that i hang out with..its not someone im going to be with or anything like that..so chill out.

Boosten: you were hiding that you gave your number out to that guy, it just worries me when you go with your friends, you always get in trouble and you always meet new guys when with them, everytime i think of you wiht someone else, it tears me appart, even at work yesterday and today everyone was asking me what was wrong because they could tell something was bothering me.

i thought about you all night and day

Boosten: ive thoguht about you ever since i left your house on monday.

Stephanie: i think about you all the time..
and by the way im washing your clothes

Boosten: then how come you did this?

Stepahnie: because i cant be trusted and you deserve better

Boosten: it was basicly cheating though. before it even happend, it should have been ended. i had to find out by him calling. thats not cool at all.

Stephanie: we hung out and angela was there the whole time...i didnt kiss him or anything so idk what your talking about...you hang out with girls too.

Boosten: NO I DONT. i havent hung out with one single girl since we got back together, and that is the truth, you cant count jodi, because you know how me and jodi are. thats the only person i have "hung out with" since we got back together, adn that was at the skating rink.

Stephanie: whatever you talk to girls on your phone....oh sorry get "texts" from them.

Boosten: the only person i talk to on text is juliet. thats because she is like my best friend, i feel like i can talk to her about anything. all the "other girls" were Grand Prix friends who i was either helping out with problems or like kristin sending me those headlights.

Stephanie: you could talk to juliet about anything..but not me?

Boosten: i couldnt talk to you about everything, because everytime i tried to mention what was on my mind you didnt want to hear it sometimes, like when im having problems with my car, or if i say ANYTHING about my car you b**** about it.

Stephanie: whateve

Boosten: i rarely even talk to her anymore anyways.

Stephanie:well that's not the point here....
i just dont want to hurt you anymore...because i love you too much
you deserve better
and i cant be trusted

Boosten: i just feel so alone without you....but this is for the best, its over, and its not going to happen again, i wont let it, because we are done for good.

Stephanie: ill always be here for you
i just cant have a "boyfriend" right now i guess
but friends i can

Boosten: it wont be the same. who am i supposed to cuddle with? who am i suposed to kiss? who am i supposed to stay the night with? who am i supposed to "make love" with?

Stephanie: idk
if you want to hang out and do that..then thats fine

Boosten: see. you are the only one i ever want to do those things with, i just cant thinking about it and not being able to do it.

Stephanie: im always going to be here for you

Boosten: but it wont be the same.....

Stephanie:i no

Boosten:my birthday is basicly ruined...

Stephanie: no its not
you have your grandma and you have friends

Boosten: im just going to sit home alone.

Stephanie: theyll take you out
no
y
have fun

Boosten: i dont have any good friends anymore that i can just go hang out with without driving a crap ton of miles, the only good friend i have is josh, and he is going up north. i dont want to do anything with grandma. because all she ll want to do is talk about "us" and i hate that, i just want to be left alone. friday was supposed to be our day. but now its not. its nothing. just a worthless birthday that no one will remember or care about.

Stephanie: ill remember
and dont let me ruin your birthday PLEASE!

Boosten: to late

Stephanie: i love you
no its not

Boosten: i do love you to, but god i cant stand feeling like this.
it is the worst pain ive ever felt. and i just want it to stop.

Boosten: dont say you're sorry.
sorry is just a word. it doesnt mean anything, because everyone who hurts me always says they are sorry, and then they always do it again, it never changes

Stephanie: well i mean it because i love you

Boosten: ive been hurt my whole life, and when i was with you i didnt feel hurt...
i felt loved, and like someone cared, now i feel like no one cares, i feel used.
like im just something to toy with, until you find something better.

Stephanie: thats not even true
your grandma cares

Boosten: thats how i feel, i feel like your playing games with me, i hate games. and stop saying my grandma, because i know she does, thats not what i mean when no one cares.
i mean girls, they always hurt me, and never even care or think how i will feel about it. ive been used my whole life

Stephanie: whatever
i never used you
i love you and always will
i cried myself to sleep last night

Boosten: i cant stand this pain. everytime i think of you i get tears.

Stephanie: dido

Boosten: well im going to go work on my car, i finally fixed alot of s*** that was broken

Stephanie: i have your stuff at my house
its your pj pants
and your movies

Boosten: just keep it for now, ill be over to get it when i feel right to acually see you.

Stephanie: alright

Boosten: alright. ill talk to you later. you have my number. use it if you must, but if i dont want to talk, dont get pissed when i dont answer.

Stephanie: i love you
bye.
#173153 - 03/25/09 08:50 PM Re: It's Finally Over. (UPDATE pg:2)
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
"Stephanie:well that's not the point here....
i just dont want to hurt you anymore...because i love you too much
you deserve better
and i cant be trusted"

Im glad you ended it, she must have been hiding something because she said "and i cant be trusted".

That's the nail on the head right there for me. I hate to say this but I would stay away from her all together.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#173154 - 03/25/09 08:55 PM Re: It's Finally Over. (UPDATE pg:2)
BoostenGTP Offline
pretty much. i tottaly guilt tripped her just to see what she would say and welp yeah i was used.

i havent eaten in 2 days, im never hungry lately, idk just need to get over this.
#173155 - 03/25/09 09:03 PM Re: It's Finally Over. (UPDATE pg:2)
GTPCompG Offline
She seems immune to your guilt trips. You may have to play another card.

#173156 - 03/25/09 09:06 PM Re: It's Finally Over. (UPDATE pg:2)
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
but hey you can still "get sum" from her it says lol theres your bday gift lol just playen man and i love the line well its not u its me basicly idk ... sorry but that is the worst line ever
#173157 - 03/25/09 09:13 PM Re: It's Finally Over. (UPDATE pg:2)
GTPCompG Offline
Cheer up Boosten...

(but seriously cheer up, you still got all of us at gpnet to talk to:D)

#173158 - 03/25/09 10:58 PM Re: It's Finally Over. (UPDATE pg:2)
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
I know how you feel about that. Just hang on and time will getting better. I think it will take week or month (depend on person's feeling) to heal it out and forget about her.

You will find better girl. wink
#173159 - 03/26/09 12:02 AM Re: It's Finally Over. (UPDATE pg:2)
GTPCompG Offline
Palsut i think it will take a little longer for him. Try like 6 months to a year i bet.

#173160 - 03/26/09 12:10 AM Re: It's Finally Over. (UPDATE pg:2)
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
It was hit me hard when I dump her. We are dating for 6 years of relationship. When I dump her because she want keep her kittens instead boyfriend. It took me maybe like 2 months to heal and forget whole thing.

I dump her on Feb. 2008. I start my 1st car project on April 2008. Time fly by and I forgot what our relationship was about. I'm sure he will forget her when he start working on car project or do whatever his life do.
#173161 - 03/26/09 12:28 AM Re: It's Finally Over. (UPDATE pg:2)
20gtp02 Offline
The best thing to do is don't give in!
Don't go get a birthday gift, don't do crap with her, or for her.
I laugh at these chics around my town.
I don't give in, and they hate it!

#173162 - 03/26/09 12:49 AM Re: It's Finally Over. (UPDATE pg:2)
ChrisGT Offline
Loc: Cranston, RI
Idk how people can be so affected over girls. Idk I'm a 1 chance type of guy. Anyways I don't mean to sound jerkish but it will sound like that but dude grow a pair. I see everyone else on here consoling you and stuff but I'm not going to pretty my statements up. Again I will say I don't mean to be jerksish but I have to be straight with you if no one else will. Stop giving in, and stop being weak. You don't say "I love you" when you broke it off already it just shows her that she still has control over you. You don't take her back because no offense again but she seems to be able to walk all over you.

Honestly Idc if I get flammed at because I'm just being correct and straight with the guy. I'm not one to be all "oh it will get better, its ok, your better then this" nonsense. Stop acting like a chick go get laid and get over her already. Personally I think your no wheres near being over her but w.e Good luck bro. Like I said don't mean to be a jerk but someones gotta be honest.

04 GTO M6 | HE SS Clutch | Kooks LT's | SLP LM2 | K&N
Soon: APS TT kit wink

SOLD \/
01 GT | STr5 cam | PT-67 | 18-22psi

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >