Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#173516 - 10/03/08 07:29 PM Bathroom Renovation video compilation
20gtp02 Offline
So pops and I had this bathroom overhaul project the last two months.
It was for my cousin, seen in the video.
She moved out of one mobile home into this one, double wide, but couldn't start the project till the other one sold, which took about a year.
So two months ago it sold and she finally gave the go ahead.
When she first got this mobile home, she didn't have a contract or do an inspection. The lady that sold it to her didn't fill her in on anything.
Well her roof was shot, which we temporarily fixed until she recently got the whole thing replaced.
The funny part about the secrets was in this bathroom we overhauled. She sat on the toiled one day and it fell through the tile floor.
And one day she heard water running under the floor. A pipe was leaking, strongly, for some time, given the wood damage. We temporarily fixed both those till this overhaul took place.
So she had alot of ideas from a few magazines that we implemented in this renovation.
She has a few pictures of the first bathrooms look on her camera that I do not have, which I hope to incorporate in another compilation. But you can see some of the demo. The first bathroom looked really crappy. Yellow jaquzzi tub. Nasty cabinets. Ugly wall paper. Small ugly tile floor.
Small shower with a glass door.
The music, well, the first song stinks, but midway through the second song you'll like!
Also used that plexiglass like 4'x8' sheet into her front door and side window, the stuff used in the bathroom door and closet.
The closet door, once opened, activates the rope lighting.
All the work was done by us, from ground up basically.
I apoligze for the crappy photos, pops took all the pics and he isn't very good.
I bought him a camera last summer and it looks like it went through a war twice. Poor camera.
Enjoy!
The guy with the Lowe's hat is my dad's buddy who occassionaly helps out when I can't be there. He helped do some early demolition.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EjcJDZvWyeQ

Some photos I got from the cousin. Not particular ones I wanted, but they help some on the before shot. The tube was terrible.

#173517 - 10/03/08 07:52 PM Re: Bathroom Renovation video compilation
'01 GT Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
haha very interesting choice of music. nice job though! thumbsup

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
01 3.2 intercooled GT RIP
#173518 - 10/06/08 07:39 PM Re: Bathroom Renovation video compilation
20gtp02 Offline
Added some pics.

#173519 - 10/06/08 08:37 PM Re: Bathroom Renovation video compilation
Richard Candelario Offline
interesting color. The color of water. A sea-faring theme. Are you trying to send subliminal messages to the digestive system?

Looks really nice, great job on the remodel for sure!

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC