Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#173581 - 06/05/08 10:58 PM damn old man! (parking accident)
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
You might not know. I got my car out of body shop this morning after I won the case that woman who cut me off for paint front bumper. My bad luck continue again. Dumb old man park illegal in front of my car. I didn't see what happened. I was working so I took a look at window but I didn't see my car when the tree was blocked and saw old man's car park illegal. I knew something is not right. It looks too way close so I went over and saw this crap. You have no idea how I feel about that. I just GOT this car THIS morning and now I get this crap? This parking for Cincinnati Cyclones hockey that parking was so full so he parked it illegal.

I asked my boss call police for me. I was afraid about front plate cover and front window tint illegal but she doesn't say anything. WHEW! Anyway, this policewoman give me this car address. This car is company lease. This car is 2007 Toyota Solara. My boss use photo phone for this proof. It was like 8:20pm that time I found out. Police was there like 8:40pm. It takes like 10 minutes then ready head back to building. My time is up at 9pm. I decide to wait and find out who is driver. At 9:33pm, I saw turn signal light flashes. I just like grrr who is that person that I want kick ass. It is turn out he is very old man like 75-80 age. Yes, I'm deaf but sometimes I can speak. I point finger at him. YOU!!!!!!!! YOU HIT MY CAR!!!! He just like huh what hell are you talking about? I show him a picture that I print from my company computer from my boss phone picture. I read his lip little bit well. He says that's not my problem and shoulder up. He is ready to take car start. I told him what hell are you doing? He pull away and start rude at me. I got really mad and fine you want that. I kick his front bumper hard with my black work shoe. He doesn't care and drive away. I'm not worry about that. I know his ugly face and I have car plate, company address and everything to deal with tomorrow morning.

Why me?!?!?!!?! My car look like target. This car is NOT RED!!!!

It has little scratches on top near plate. Also tiny paint chip off on bottom as well too. The plate cover is little bent from other car plate frame. You can see little bit line on top pontIAc.

#173582 - 06/05/08 11:07 PM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
'01 GT Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
damn dude that really does suck. ya some people just dont care when they see a nice car, they purposely park next to it(if its parked alone) or they do anything possible to piss the driver of that car off!! btu ya hope everything gets resolved!

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
01 3.2 intercooled GT RIP
#173583 - 06/05/08 11:25 PM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
palsut Offline
That's what parking look like. Just case if you blame for over line but it is no parking spot. I'm not that stupid to overshoot on the line.

Man, my right toe is little sore. I shouldn't kick his front bumper hard lol

#173584 - 06/05/08 11:45 PM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
BoostenGTP Offline
Loc: Michigan
damn, sorry to hear about that
#173585 - 06/05/08 11:54 PM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Well your over the line but that still doesn't matter in this case since the man didn't care about the situation, you got the plate number and just say he left the scene of an accident when you confronted him.
#173586 - 06/05/08 11:54 PM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
If I had as long to contemplate this as you, I would have found a nice solution. Such as a soda can or bottle of water poured in the gas tank. He might not care about a scuff on his company car, but he'll be pissed when he can't make it run and gets stranded somewhere.

Also, grease under the door handles is great as well.

People have no respect for others.
#173587 - 06/06/08 12:30 AM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
72chevman Offline
Loc: Where Dorthy,Toto & Wicked Wit...
My favorites are to take the valve cores, squeeze a botle of baby powder in the hood cowl vent where fresh air comes in, scrub the windshield with a bar of soap or pour liquid soap on the windshield. No amount of washer fluid will take it off, in fact, it makes lots of pretty bubbles.

Another is to tape a sign on the front, side or back, which ever you figure they won't see when they come out to their car that says, Honk, I Love Myself, or something else.(I'm keeping it clean tonight)
03 GT, STB, GM HD sway bars, 35% tint, GE893(37watt)fogs, Flowtech Terminators, 180 T-stat, ZZP DP & PCM, Ceramic PLOG & Crossover, 18" glasspack, 2007 17" Mustang Bullits 235/55/17 Pirelli PZero Nero, 12" R1 D\S rotors, gutted air box, GTP radiator
#173588 - 06/06/08 12:33 AM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
palsut Offline
It has nothing to do with my car over line. He park it illegal period. You see the picture that line cut in middle of Toyota car. It is drive around. Toyota car nearly block the exit. He was lucky that he left first than everyone at hockey game who might upset if his car still blocked that way.

Rook: I wish but I have nothing on my car. It is at my job parking lot. All I did kick his bumper lol

Yeah, they have no respect our nice car. I couldn't believe this man say "that's not my problem". You are idiot. You cause that problem. My car has been park since 12:30pm. He probably came like 8pm or whenever. He has no idea that I already report police, already know his company address and lease car. I hope they fired his ass for that behavior.
#173589 - 06/06/08 08:51 AM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
That sucks man, I understand perfectly what you feel, but yes, my car is RED.

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#173590 - 06/06/08 09:06 AM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
palsut Offline
Do you think I should take it back to body shop and tell that you mess it up? Remember I just got this car out of body shop yesterday. lol
#173591 - 06/06/08 09:09 AM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
Nah, don't do that. It's barely noticeable. Even with your closeup pics I really had to look for a while to see it. Either make the man pay or live with it. I wouldn't take it out on the body shop though.
#173592 - 06/06/08 10:03 AM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
palsut Offline
You are right. I will wash my car tomorrow because body shop did poor job leave some white wax crap on my hood. Maybe I will try buff it out if it is working.
#173593 - 06/06/08 10:05 AM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
Alex Offline
I think it will be ok if you buff it.

My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#173594 - 06/06/08 10:41 AM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
palsut Offline
#173595 - 06/06/08 10:43 AM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
'01 GT Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
lol thats funny! i didnt realize the solaras were the long. wink jk but funny post

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
01 3.2 intercooled GT RIP
#173596 - 06/06/08 01:09 PM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
Alex Offline
The drawing is so real...I think it is watching me...or watching over right my shoulder?...

#173597 - 06/06/08 04:19 PM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
palsut Offline
Now, he claims that he didn't hit my car. His wife who own company believe his crap story. It looks like I have to take my car to body shop for estimate of damage on Monday then go court again for this crap. What hell wrong with those people. That's full of bull. I have proof of pictures and witness (my boss) saw it. Oh of course policewoman too. I'm asking for my company video about if they caught his car hit my car bumper. I'm waiting for their response about that. My boss got his 300C bumper damage by other person who work same job with him last year. It was caught on tape and he was busted lol
#173598 - 06/07/08 12:03 AM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
palsut Offline
I drop whole thing behind me. I clean it out and it is improving so thank god. Old bastard better be happy about that. I hope I did give a good dent when I kick it hard on his front bumper.
#173599 - 06/07/08 06:55 PM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
Baas140 Offline
Loc: Grand Rapids Michigan
Not to sound like a prick, but I think I would drop it due to the fact that you kicked his bumper. In Michigan, thats considered to be Malicious Destruction of Property and is a misdemeanor, depending on how much damage you caused. Not sure how that works in Ohio, but you could get in just as much trouble as him.
#173600 - 06/07/08 07:45 PM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
Dthreap Offline
Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
Man palsut I'm sorry to hear that happened. That would really tick me off if I just got my car out of the body shop.

When he said "not my problem" I would flipped. You should have came back with some smart remark like "Well you'll be dead in a couple years".

#173601 - 06/08/08 12:24 AM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
00grandprixgt Offline
Loc: Wall Lake Iowa
Why me?!?!?!!?! My car look like target. This car is NOT RED!!!!

paslnut:

-dont feel bad buddy,heres my great luck with the red pos

firsti ever had it...old lady in a green taurus abcked into my bumper

a month ago... some young 16 year old girl backed into the door panel of my car and knocked it off again....she gave me 100 bucks on the spot to fix it lol....cost me 10 bucks or fix

TODAY! moped ran into my car!!!! cars fine tho lol didnt hurt anything....i just knocked him off his moped and called him a few choice words

-98 GTP DAYTONA 752/1500
-Intake
-CCG grills
-HID
-Tint
-1 12" Pioneer Premier
soon to come: projectors,exhaust work, 3.4 setup.
#173602 - 06/08/08 11:41 AM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
palsut Offline
I already drop it since this scratches is not that bad. At least it is better have "parking accident" than on road that woman cut me off that give me like 12 inches of scratches. It is really tiny but it is almost like road stone hit on it. I know I will get few of them. It is hard to avoid dang stones no matter how far away I'm driving away in front of me.

Old man don't care about this car. It was on lease. Police told me everything on that day. At least he doesn't know where I live or got anything from me. I do have his work address that his wife own this business. I like someone who say put dishwasher soap on windshield but I rather not get worse trouble lol

When he says that's not my problem. I really want punch him with his broken glasses but I'm afraid I might pop his "fake" eye out or give him a heart attack lol

00grandprixgt: Funny thing you mentioned it. I got my car in same day when I brought it on April 2004. I was ready to go to work but highway got really bad traffic during accident. It was around 3 mph bumper to bumper. I got hit by woman driver from my rear in 3 MPH! I got out of my car and tell her "what f are you thinking?!?!" She look afraid to me. She won't get out of car. I looked my bumper. It looks good shape. No sign of bent or scratches. I gave her a finger and drive away lol
#173603 - 06/08/08 05:09 PM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
20gtp02 Offline
Yah, you hope it is on video so they see you kicking his car? LOL.
He parked illegally, it is his fault.
However, you need to make sure you don't park over the line to help you in future experiences.

#173604 - 06/08/08 07:05 PM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
palsut Offline
We used have video at parking lot but they stop this year because the trees is getting big so it is useless for watch trees instead parking. It will be nice if I see myself kick Toyota front bumper laugh

Well, I have been working this job since 2001. My boss and I have been big car person. We parked over line like this space many times. This spot is little bit small than normal spot so I don't want my rear bumper scratches so that's why I move it little bit over the line. It is first time old man park illegal and did stupid thing on my car.

You know last year, my boss have 2006 300C HEMI engine. His grille, bumper and fog light are mess up. He has no idea about that until he saw it. Lucky, this video is still on and it was caught on tape. He knew who is that person. It is turn out that employee is working for him. I don't know who but he is really angry about that. Next week, about 20 people who got laid off during slow business day in 1st time for 25 years of business. So I cannot tell which person that he hit.
#173605 - 06/11/08 07:26 PM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
Red - Just have bad luck and possessed cars
Silver - Get hit by old man with lazy eyes, lol.

What next?

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#173606 - 06/12/08 05:50 PM Re: damn old man! (parking accident)
palsut Offline
What next? Old man with lazy eyes will hit your silver car soon as possible. Just watch out :p