Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#17432 - 07/01/07 01:40 AM Speechless
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
My wife asked me to take her to buy something for dinner today, we went and she got out the car while i searched for a space to park, I was stopped waitnig for this VW Sharan in front of me, and suddenly this guy gears reverse end goes straight against me, and of course my driver side front bumper got damaged on the paint, this guy accepted his fault and payed but it is amazing how invisible my baby is... mad

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#17433 - 07/01/07 01:52 AM Re: Speechless
drummerboy1307 Offline
Loc: Groton, CT
wow... i'm speechless too, and it's not even my car. this is the second time in a month isn't it?

'97 SE with alot of mods
#17434 - 07/01/07 02:03 AM Re: Speechless
Alex Offline
It is the second time in 2 weeks.

My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#17435 - 07/01/07 03:48 AM Re: Speechless
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
Paint your car a different color NAO!

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
#17436 - 07/01/07 10:04 AM Re: Speechless
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
RED!

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#17437 - 07/01/07 03:59 PM Re: Speechless
Richard Candelario Offline
Start carrying hypodermics with you loaded with bleach. Stick those morons and tell them you're chlorinating the gene pool. Sorry about your luck.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#17438 - 07/01/07 04:29 PM Re: Speechless
zuulmusic Offline
Loc: Cleveland, OH
sheeesh! that is crazy. I drive a lot and I've only been hit once in the past 4 years. Are accidents that common near Mexico City? I'll probably be visiting around there in the next year or two, I guess I'll get the extra insurance on the rental (especially if red)!
#17439 - 07/01/07 10:52 PM Re: Speechless
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
I had that same situation before when I had my hundai and a ford aerostar minivan back up into my passenger door. I really don't believe in the red car curse but it seems that alot of stuff has happen to you within 1 month. Good luck with that and put a sign on your car that says "I know you see me". laugh lol
#17440 - 07/01/07 11:44 PM Re: Speechless
Alex Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by zuulmusic:
sheeesh! that is crazy. I drive a lot and I've only been hit once in the past 4 years. Are accidents that common near Mexico City? I'll probably be visiting around there in the next year or two, I guess I'll get the extra insurance on the rental (especially if red)!
No 9n fact for a huge city with so many cars I think there are not so much accidents, is just that my car has this 2 mods I always forget to turn off "magnetism" and "invisibility"
Yes, get the extra insurance, people who come here from other cities in Mexico or the exterior of the country use to say that is a crazy way of driving. Just now it is starting a harder way to control this by the state hope it works.