Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#174435 - 06/04/08 10:11 AM Thank You Thread for Other Members
r.s.hutchinson Offline
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Well I just thought i'd start this thread to thank Andrew (4drgt) for being a great guy who would do just about anything for a complete stranger. (just so i don't come across as weird for thanking him i'll tell you that he is shipping me something from the states so I don't have to pay UPS customs fees). It's really nice to know that people in this world can be united and 100% trusting by just a love for their car.

I'm sure their are other members who would like to thank someone else for doing something so this is the thread for you.

THANKS ANDREW!!
#174436 - 06/04/08 12:49 PM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
I want to give a HUGE THANKS to Chico he has helped me a ton with the ssm90 setup and questions, he knows alot about everything and is a great guy!! i dont think i have thanked him enough for all he has done with the supercharger, and the porting bits. great guy thanks alot again chico
#174437 - 06/04/08 03:09 PM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
Thanks to Slick for helping me install my window motor. wink
#174438 - 06/04/08 09:20 PM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
4drgt Offline
thanks to blackaarow for ALLWAYS having a wiring diagram lol
#174439 - 06/04/08 09:45 PM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
Slick has gotten multiple phones calls from me, so much so that I began to refer to him as "tech support"...Yet that is only icing on the cake compared to all the PMs and return posts I have recieved during my almost five years of membership to this board. The knowledge I have gained and the money I have saved cannot be measured (well maybe in money spent on mods)... So to BlackArrow, Austin GTP, Hercman, Crimpton,Chico, RooK, Arcxnus, UMfan, ordonez, NorthTnGuy and others I cannot recall at this moment, two big thumbs up for making this site a vital part of owning my Grand Prix. It has been an experience to last a lifetime...maybe we'll all have a classic GP reunion someday laugh

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#174440 - 06/04/08 11:22 PM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
wantagtp Offline
Loc: pitman nj
thanks in adcvance for everyones help. i havent got a gp yet but i am sure when i do i will need it. this seems like a great close nit site. even if i dont get a gp i will probably still stick around lol..,

quick guys say something manly this thread is getting queerer by the second
#174441 - 06/04/08 11:28 PM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
I told before that this site as Tbat says is a part of my everyday and this guys have made me love more my GP you are the guys

Hercman, Austin GTP, TBat, Chico, Arcxus (nice girl), Umfan, Richard Candelario, Framos...all of you have been so kind even not helping but sometimes just talking about anything

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
----------------------------------
#174442 - 06/05/08 12:05 AM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
4drgt Offline
i want to give a thanks back to randall for with the hood stuff ... i will be getting his scoop hopefully soon and my new hood hopefuly soon and then i will be making a hood for randall ... he is a great guy !!!
#174443 - 06/05/08 12:40 AM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
Chico Offline
Loc: Gonzales Tx.
Well this is what a car club should be about ,helping others with the same enthusiasum about cars that you have and it's nice to pass on a little knowledge to the younger guys ,I'd like to thank all the members of our little club for giving me a friendly place to escape from my hectic business world .Chico(pops)
#174444 - 06/05/08 12:42 AM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
BoostenGTP Offline
Loc: Michigan
Id like to thank EVERYONE for forgiving me over the issue we had earlier this year smile much appreciated and glad to be still part of the family laugh
#174445 - 06/05/08 02:45 AM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
I give my thinks to Rook for all my cooling system problems, it would of cost me 40 dollars to put on a bypass hose and he taught me how to do it and I only paid 6 bucks for it and free labor. My thanks also for chico and herc and blackarrow for all the links to get things fix on my own. cheers
#174446 - 06/05/08 12:53 PM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
00grandprixgt Offline
Loc: Wall Lake Iowa
thanks ALL of you guys for puttin up with my stupid questions and not for tearing me apart for just being younger than all of you than in other forums.

-98 GTP DAYTONA 752/1500
-Intake
-CCG grills
-HID
-Tint
-1 12" Pioneer Premier
soon to come: projectors,exhaust work, 3.4 setup.
#174447 - 06/05/08 01:11 PM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
20gtp02 Offline
I thank this site for bringing me into the cool world of GPs, my blower motor resistor fix; and to those that have put me up on the top 5 poster count! (and gaining ground)
I'm glad I can help those out on this forum, even with things unrelated to GPs.

#174448 - 06/05/08 02:51 PM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
My thanks go to everyone, from my very first post when they tried to help an SE owner find out if GT exhaust fit his car. Everybody on this board is helpful is some way, shape or form. Thank god we aren't like CGP, although we've had a few tantrums here and there.

Also, I hate all you GTP owners for making me lust for an M90 and undertaking a powertrain swap. Still, the sound of the M90 whining and white smoke rolling off the wheels reminds me of why it was worth it. Funnest and fastest car I've yet to own. Now, I just need to get around to buying a helmet and taking it to a drag strip.
#174449 - 06/05/08 05:34 PM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
GP GT GUY Offline
Loc: Indianapolis
thanks to everyone for helping me get turned in the right direction (see my first post) and thanks to blackarrow especially cuz he has every link on the internet archived in his brain...

2000 GP GT 20's, altezzas, clears, F/M super 44's, some little blue L.E.D.s

#174450 - 06/05/08 07:33 PM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
StreetShaker Offline
Loc: Tyrone, Central PA
I wanna thank 4drgt for the vinyls and GP GT GUY for the lights at the great price (it helped alot) and also to everyone else for being knowledgeable and willing to help

"Mr. Mom"
#174451 - 06/12/08 06:34 PM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
zXLankyXz Offline
Loc: New Berlin, WI
First off I would like to thank Lonezergling for helping me install . . basically all of my performance parts thus far . . . . .and a 12 hour LIM job smile - and more coming soon. He has been a huge help and saved me TONS of money. I appreciate everyone else's help too, very knowledgeable and very fast responses here. Thank you!
#174452 - 06/13/08 12:50 AM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
I'd like to thank;

Drummerboy and Ordonez: For their support and insight on my long endeavor to top-swap my car. They helped take a long off wish and turn it into a reality I'm thankful for every time I turn that key

Herc and Austin: For keeping our boards the way they should be, clean and fun. Without them, we'd just be like clubgp.

BlackArrow: For ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS being there with the wiring diagram or picture we've all been looking for at one time or another.

Pops wink : For being the backbone of my modding ethic with his words of wisdom and experience and the outlook to take our time and do it right. When in doubt, What Would Chico Do?

And to EVERYONE else: For the long nights of troubleshooting, wishfully thinking, and sometimes just conversation and entertainment.

Thank you all

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >