Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#174450 - 06/05/08 07:33 PM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
StreetShaker Offline
Loc: Tyrone, Central PA
I wanna thank 4drgt for the vinyls and GP GT GUY for the lights at the great price (it helped alot) and also to everyone else for being knowledgeable and willing to help

"Mr. Mom"
#174451 - 06/12/08 06:34 PM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
zXLankyXz Offline
Loc: New Berlin, WI
First off I would like to thank Lonezergling for helping me install . . basically all of my performance parts thus far . . . . .and a 12 hour LIM job smile - and more coming soon. He has been a huge help and saved me TONS of money. I appreciate everyone else's help too, very knowledgeable and very fast responses here. Thank you!
#174452 - 06/13/08 12:50 AM Re: Thank You Thread for Other Members
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
I'd like to thank;

Drummerboy and Ordonez: For their support and insight on my long endeavor to top-swap my car. They helped take a long off wish and turn it into a reality I'm thankful for every time I turn that key

Herc and Austin: For keeping our boards the way they should be, clean and fun. Without them, we'd just be like clubgp.

BlackArrow: For ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS being there with the wiring diagram or picture we've all been looking for at one time or another.

Pops wink : For being the backbone of my modding ethic with his words of wisdom and experience and the outlook to take our time and do it right. When in doubt, What Would Chico Do?

And to EVERYONE else: For the long nights of troubleshooting, wishfully thinking, and sometimes just conversation and entertainment.

Thank you all

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2