Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#176220 - 05/28/06 11:04 PM what a day!
buggy2068 Offline
Loc: Warrensburg, MO
Well, the day started as a normal Sunday. I woke up and noticed that my wife was already up which was normal for a Sunday. I went out to living room and she wasn't looking so good. We sat around for a while and she stated that she thought she should go to the hospital again. Well, we went to the er and to make a long story short we found out that she had a miscarriage and basically lost so much blood that she was on the brink of bleeding to death. So, it has been an eventful day. She had a blood transfusion. She had four pints of blood pumped into her and her blood count is still pretty low. They said that with the blood pumped in her her heart should be able to produce the rest of the blood that she needs. They also had to do some sort of un-intrusive surgery. So, everything is fine now, she is doing good and she has to have a checkup next week or so. Crazy day.
#176221 - 05/28/06 11:22 PM Re: what a day!
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
Sorry to hear, I hope all turns out well with the wife.
Was this her first pregnancy? How far along was the pregnancy?
It's not unusual to miscarry on the first pregnancy.

I'm sure I can speak for everyone here by saying our thoughts are with her, and yourself too.

frown

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#176222 - 05/28/06 11:45 PM Re: what a day!
Mr_GTPeanut Offline
Loc: Bardstown, KY
wow, sorry to hear about that. I hope that both you and your wife are ok.
Silver 2000 GTP Coupe, ZZP 3" dp with U Bend delete, ZZP Whisper resonator now resonator delete because that thing fell apart, K&N cone filter, 180 T-stat, drilled/slotted rotors, calipers painted blue and a little touch of blue under the hood
#176223 - 05/29/06 06:05 AM Re: what a day!
buggy2068 Offline
Loc: Warrensburg, MO
this is her first pregnancy and she was only about 5 weeks along. So, it really hadn't hit her yet that she was actually pregnant. So, the miscarriage really hasn't hit her hard. I appreciate everyone's concern. All I ask is to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
#176224 - 05/29/06 06:12 AM Re: what a day!
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Our thoughts and prayers.

My wife went throught the same thing between our first and second child. She was about three months along. I got home from work she was out of it no color, no balance. Ran her to the ER. They made me wait in the hallway. Had the scare of my life I tell you. The person in the next room alarms and code blue were going on and I didn't know if it was my wife or not.
#176225 - 05/29/06 01:06 PM Re: what a day!
Golden Glider Offline
Loc: Germantown, MD
So sorry to hear about that Josh frown .

2000 Bronzemist Mettalic 4door GTP rollin on Enkei LM1 18" wheels, Powerslot Front and Rear Brake Rotors, Red Brake Calipers, Automate AM 9 Auto Start. Looks WILD HOT!!
#176226 - 05/30/06 10:47 AM Re: what a day!
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
I am truly sorry to hear the unfortunate event.
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali