Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#176493 - 11/01/04 09:02 PM new SUV i want but cant get
zachd Offline
Loc: Evansville, IN
Why you ask? Because the general doesnt think i want it. Page 34 car and driver december 2004. Beautiful.a midsize diesel powered SUV and it is so handsome. However this will only be sold overseas. So leave it to the american automakers once again to make something, let the magazines tease us and then give us automatic onlys...........efin b's
#176494 - 11/01/04 10:33 PM Re: new SUV i want but cant get
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
well z-man its time to buy a plane ticket.. wink
then you can hammer overseas.

i aint throwin no iron!!!!!!! cool
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#176495 - 11/02/04 08:58 AM Re: new SUV i want but cant get
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Don't you just love the way they come up with what the consumer wants? I remember going to Central America about 10 years ago and seeing all kinds of full four door S-10s running around with five foot beds. Best you could get here was the extended cab with those god awful jump seats. Now look at the small trucks most are sold with full four doors. GM coulda been in the for front and smashed the competition if they sold those trucks here in the U.S. They don't care what the consumer wants. They tell us what we want then force it down our throats. A duramax powerd Tahoe would be a big seller. But if you want a diesel powerd SUV you gotta go with the Burb. But after recently comparing the Tahoe to the Burban. The Burban is the best of the two. The rear leg room in the second row is just atrocious in the Tahoe where the burban is nice. I compared overall length of the burban to my silverado and they were the same.
#176496 - 11/02/04 12:55 PM Re: new SUV i want but cant get
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Too bad auto makers don't listen to the consumers as often as they should...

You think they would listen to us so that the autos would be improved greatly. I guess they don't see the $$$$$$ that would be produced IF they listened.....
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali