Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#177107 - 03/05/09 11:01 AM I got into a fender bender sunday past
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Well today I got a call saying the driver of the other car is trying to say he has back pains. I hit the guys car going 5mph if that because he suddenly hit his brakes and I couldn't react in time since we were at a red light. He was going to take is turn and I guess he dicided not to take the turn and thats when I tap him in the far right part of the bumper, no damage but the driver claims his bumper a lil loose.

Do ya'll think going 5mph can give somebody back pains. The funny thing about it is there was a lady iin the back seat and she doesn't have any pain.
#177108 - 03/05/09 01:38 PM Re: I got into a fender bender sunday past
StreetShaker Offline
Loc: Tyrone, Central PA
ALthough I highly doubt it, thats not to say its impossible. However, it could just be someone looking for some quick cash. OR it could be, dare I say, bad old fashioned racism. <

"Mr. Mom"
#177109 - 03/05/09 01:55 PM Re: I got into a fender bender sunday past
ifitwasnt4u Offline
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
I say they are trying to get a quick buck... I was rear-ended at 70mph in my truck and had only minor neck pain for a week after, at 5mph, they bearly felt you tap them.

Granted it is possible, but unlikely. Insurance investigators looks into these matters seriously.
#177110 - 03/05/09 03:55 PM Re: I got into a fender bender sunday past
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry to hear that. I say some one lookin for a quick buck.
#177111 - 03/05/09 10:44 PM Re: I got into a fender bender sunday past
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
It could be. I got rear end for 4 times before. Dumb traffic city. They are mostly under 5 mph.

2 times, I don't feel hurt. Other 2 times, I'm actually do have sore back little bit but nothing serious.

I remember I have really bad accident which it is my fault in March 2001. It was heavy rainy. I thought I was clear and got hit by Honda Civic. This mexican guy is fine. He is standing and laughing like he is good mood. Of course, I'm fine too. In Jan. 2002, he sue me and my dad (since I'm under 18) for $200,000 for injury back. eek :rolleyes: I mean he is 100% fine after accident. Police officer saw him standing fine so he doesn't have chance to win this case. What a moron. I bet he waste his money for lawyer stuff for nothing. lol
#177112 - 03/05/09 11:40 PM Re: I got into a fender bender sunday past
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Well the insurance company called me back and they think the spanish guy is trying to get some money so the insurance company is going to offer the guy a couple hundred dollars and see what he says.
#177113 - 03/05/09 11:48 PM Re: I got into a fender bender sunday past
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
Good luck, hopefully, he will accept insurance offer.