Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#177374 - 08/14/07 10:25 AM Re: yo, TBat, much appreciated
Richard Candelario Offline
And I was expecting a crack on being in charge or something else related to the Service. lol. Believe you me, I am taking all I can from this part of her (really, our) life. Fortunatly, I'm able to experience the first year of my son's life, since I was gone for my daughter's first year. Either way you stack it, though, this is a blast! Having a family all one's own: perhaps the world's greatest un-kept secret.

Drummer, you think that's cute, you should see her when her face hasn't been blotted out. She's a gorgeous, adorable, wonderful little PITA.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#177375 - 08/15/07 02:26 AM Re: yo, TBat, much appreciated
snowrider900 Offline
Loc: Owatonna mn
LOL, Im due to have my first any day now, and by that i mean ANY day now!! she close the time is right, Dr's say could be two days from now could be two weeks, or so, but close enough for me, being a dad ...i cant wait
#177376 - 08/15/07 11:57 AM Re: yo, TBat, much appreciated
Richard Candelario Offline
Wish I could help by giving some heads up advice, but I can't. Best bit of advice I can tell you is this: even if you expect it, you'll never see it coming. Most of the time, you wont even expect it. Yet again, thats what makes it so much fun. Congratulations and good luck to you and yours.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2