Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#177677 - 12/12/08 05:20 PM Re: my baby got hit!!
Richard Candelario Offline
AH! makes sense now. I have the same feelings. But I dont know if'd let me get that charge.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#177678 - 12/12/08 05:25 PM Re: my baby got hit!!
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
It is tough situation. If someone hit my car. I don't know if it is worth to chase escape person. It will put more risky if escape person is trying avoid you fast. I know all police try their best to find hit and run person. It is sometimes work if they have some tip. Like I say we got this black guy from plate when he is trying escape. It is only last # is missing. They should guess 0 to 9 to match Buick Regal car but damn black people vs. white police riot. :rolleyes:

This guy got piss off at my dad for no reason few years ago. He try shot at him but it hit his rear window. It is scatter all over on back seat. He freak out and try get away from him. He doesn't chase him. He pull it over at gas station to call police. It doesn't help but it is better avoid to not get kill by stranger and let police handle it.
#177679 - 12/12/08 05:31 PM Re: my baby got hit!!
never said anything about civilians getting shot at. I said dont leave hit & run. Leaving the scene of an accident is a big no-no.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#177680 - 12/12/08 05:40 PM Re: my baby got hit!!
black99gtp Offline
Loc: Chicago Suburbs
sorry about your car...

right after I got my gtp before I joined the board i was hit while eating a sandwich inside a restaurant (i was on my way to a wake, not a good day)
The entire passenger door was dented in and scratched, part of the front fender scratched, and side view mirror was cashed. I started to tense up real bad and wanted to beat the @#$% out of someone. I'll called the police and they told me an officer was already there....

found out some guy's brake fell off (yes fell off) as he pulled out of his spot and hit two cars, one of them mine. He didn't leave, but got taken away in cuffs when he couldn't provide insurance (of course)

don't think I'll ever get my deductible back, but i'm glad i decided to pay a few extra bucks a month to get a 250 deductible. Total damage was about 2 grand

#177681 - 12/12/08 05:48 PM Re: my baby got hit!!
yeah, that lower deductible is CERTAINLY worth it. Good feeling knowing I can get damage taken care of at almost anytime.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#177682 - 12/13/08 12:39 AM Re: my baby got hit!!
palsut Offline
I guess some states have different law. My Ohio that I got my car rear end by black guy. I went to police station to file it. Riot got it mess but it is fine few days later. They are looking for guy with Buick Regal.

What if like example someone hit my car in middle of highway and ran off. I don't have cellphone since I'm deaf. So I should sitting on shoulder to waiting for police come like 10 hours later in same spot where accident is? lol
#177683 - 12/13/08 09:41 PM Re: my baby got hit!!
yep. try to catch the plate number, and sit there with your hood up. A patrol will be along before too long. Unless you WANT to get a hit & run charge or leaving the scene ticket.

As I said above, MY reaction would be to chase the person down, do a PIT, drag that driver out the windshield (regardless of whether the glass is broke or not), and rip their trachea out with my elbows. Too bad, in most cases, life isnt a video game, huh?

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#177684 - 12/13/08 09:57 PM Re: my baby got hit!!
palsut Offline
Look like I see other hit and run today. I just take picture after "suv reindeer thread". After that, I just like "ohhh I'm going to bust by police". Oh this pig have broken 3rd brake light. lol I was driving my summer car during good weather.

You know where hhgregg near green light that you could see on picture. This freak out lady have 1995-99? Toyota Camry driver side torn/bent it pretty badly. This police actually went to wrong way to go hit and run location. It is turn siren light on but I freak out. I thought maybe bust me because of my loud exhuast or what? lol I still stuck traffic like 6 minutes because of damn xmas shopping and some moron BLOCK freaking road. Wtf wrong with people? Just stop at traffic light line and wait for go for it if lane is not block. :rolleyes: I finally go to my way and saw her and her damage car on shoulder only. There is no other car around her. I knew it is hit and run. Look like she staying this accident location like it is supposed to be.

#177685 - 12/13/08 11:04 PM Re: my baby got hit!!
andrew383 Offline
Loc: so. indiana
Quote:
Originally posted by palsut:
What if like example someone hit my car in middle of highway and ran off. I don't have cellphone since I'm deaf. So I should sitting on shoulder to waiting for police come like 10 hours later in same spot where accident is? lol
ya how would that work out since your deaf?i guess you could text some one if you had a cell?

oh and to the OP i would have ran him down and off the road mad

03 slp-fwi-udp-gmpp-aeroforce
#177686 - 12/13/08 11:39 PM Re: my baby got hit!!
palsut Offline
Quote:
ya how would that work out since your deaf?i guess you could text some one if you had a cell?
I do have pager with keyboard look like computer but it is only text message. It is not like phone call. I never own cellphone in my life. When old man hit my car in parking lot in my job. I use my boss cellphone that I'm totally lost as hell for camera. You know key like abc in 1 button and def in 2 button. That's crazy. It is kind like waste lot of time to trying "c"... damn it I overshoot the button. it is back "a" again... I want "C" lol... I was trying send this pictures to my personal email.

I always careful as much I can. I do have 2 eyes on my back of head. wink
#177687 - 12/13/08 11:42 PM Re: my baby got hit!!
andrew383 Offline
Loc: so. indiana
Quote:
Quote:
I do have pager with keyboard look like computer but it is only text message. It is not like phone call. I never own cellphone in my life. When old man hit my car in parking lot in my job. I use my boss cellphone that I'm totally lost as hell for camera. You know key like abc in 1 button and def in 2 button. That's crazy. It is kind like waste lot of time to trying "c"... damn it I overshoot the button. it is back "a" again... I want "C" lol... I was trying send this pictures to my personal email.

I always careful as much I can. I do have 2 eyes on my back of head. wink
thumbsup

03 slp-fwi-udp-gmpp-aeroforce
#177688 - 12/15/08 01:56 AM Re: my baby got hit!!
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
Quote:
Oh this pig have
Was that comment really necessary? Seriously, calling him a pig?
#177689 - 12/15/08 02:22 AM Re: my baby got hit!!
palsut Offline
I'm not only one say that. Everyone call police "pig" because they ate lot of donut wink
#177690 - 12/15/08 11:21 AM Re: my baby got hit!!
ifitwasnt4u Offline
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Acefighter:
Quote:
[b] Oh this pig have
Was that comment really necessary? Seriously, calling him a pig? [/b]
X2...

I have some family/friends that are police and retired police.
#177691 - 12/15/08 11:49 AM Re: my baby got hit!!
palsut Offline
be relax... it is just word. :rolleyes:

There are some good/bad cops.