Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#178378 - 04/15/10 10:00 PM Summer is here. 1st day using A\C
72chevman Offline
Loc: Where Dorthy,Toto & Wicked Wit...
Actually, I was stuck at a LONG stop light with two 12pks on the back seat in the sun. The bank sign said 81 degrees so I rolled up the windows and turned on the A\C. Nothing is worse than warm beer.

Before that, there were two young ladies wearing short sun dresses in front of me and the wife at the grocery store, and a "fluffy" chick behind us in flip flops, last years XL black T-shirt that is WAY too tight this year and we won't talk about the muffin top above her jean shorts. Yep, summer is here.
03 GT, STB, GM HD sway bars, 35% tint, GE893(37watt)fogs, Flowtech Terminators, 180 T-stat, ZZP DP & PCM, Ceramic PLOG & Crossover, 18" glasspack, 2007 17" Mustang Bullits 235/55/17 Pirelli PZero Nero, 12" R1 D\S rotors, gutted air box, GTP radiator
#178379 - 04/15/10 10:52 PM Re: Summer is here. 1st day using A\C
nyjets91 Offline
Loc: Wallingford/Hartford, CT
Lol at your story.
Summer was here in CT about 2 weeks ago, but it went away again. Gotta love New England weather
#178380 - 04/15/10 11:44 PM Re: Summer is here. 1st day using A\C
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
I can't stand overweight people wearing tight clothes. How can they think it is that good?

It is warm here but got me disappointed about my daily driving car got a/c broken again. It was working last time in fall season. I just like whew that's soo hot. Time to turn a/c on. Blow hot... ugh not again! mad Just paid for fix like felon or something in early 2009. 100 buck gone drain. Guess time to tint it. My summer car has a tint window which I always use a/c speed from #1. Never use #2 or more as it is cool inside.
#178381 - 04/16/10 12:41 AM Re: Summer is here. 1st day using A\C
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
Lucky you, I've been using the a/c all month. The only bright side is I don't have to use it in the dead of night yet.

I hate summers here. At 3am, it will be almost 90*.
#178382 - 04/16/10 01:06 AM Re: Summer is here. 1st day using A\C
72chevman Offline
Loc: Where Dorthy,Toto & Wicked Wit...
Quote:
Originally posted by palsut:
Guess time to tint it. My summer car has a tint window which I always use a/c speed from #1. Never use #2 or more as it is cool inside.
Just be sure to get the highest heat rejection film they sell. Just because it is dark, does not mean it blocks the sun's heat. I work with guys who went to a cheap tint place and paid cash for illegal 20% tint, but found out after the fact that it blocks very little heat. I paid $75 more and got 33% tint that blocks almost 70% heat.

Quote:
I can't stand overweight people wearing tight clothes. How can they think it is that good?
My teenager daughter calls these people smediums, which means medium sized people wearing small size clothing, or large wearing medium etc.

My teen son calls them Johnsonville. You know, they look like the Johnsonville sausage packages with all the rolls.

Ah, the things they learn in school.
03 GT, STB, GM HD sway bars, 35% tint, GE893(37watt)fogs, Flowtech Terminators, 180 T-stat, ZZP DP & PCM, Ceramic PLOG & Crossover, 18" glasspack, 2007 17" Mustang Bullits 235/55/17 Pirelli PZero Nero, 12" R1 D\S rotors, gutted air box, GTP radiator
#178383 - 04/16/10 01:21 AM Re: Summer is here. 1st day using A\C
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by 72chevman:

Quote:
My teenager daughter calls these people smediums, which means medium sized people wearing small size clothing, or large wearing medium etc.

My teen son calls them Johnsonville. You know, they look like the Johnsonville sausage packages with all the rolls.

Ah, the things they learn in school. [/QB]
I call them fatties who need to learn how to dress.
#178384 - 04/16/10 08:50 AM Re: Summer is here. 1st day using A\C
Zalfrin Offline
Loc: Iowa City, IA
hahaha, this thread is full of win.

I've had to turn on my A/C once so far. It's been pretty comfortable driving around with windows/sunroof open with 84 degree weather. We just put the window A/C unit in at home yesterday though, couldn't handle the 80 degrees inside.
#178385 - 04/16/10 06:16 PM Re: Summer is here. 1st day using A\C
Dthreap Offline
Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
I didn't have to turn the A/C on yet... But today at work I saw a girl running into the mexican place next door while it was raining and I could help but watch something bounce as she ran... Turns out her friend in the car saw me watching so when she came back they drove up the alley and flashed me and drove away. I like summer cheers

#178386 - 04/17/10 11:48 AM Re: Summer is here. 1st day using A\C
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by Dthreap:
I didn't have to turn the A/C on yet... But today at work I saw a girl running into the mexican place next door while it was raining and I could help but watch something bounce as she ran... Turns out her friend in the car saw me watching so when she came back they drove up the alley and flashed me and drove away. I like summer cheers
and then...

you woke up.
#178387 - 04/17/10 12:42 PM Re: Summer is here. 1st day using A\C
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
Quote:
Originally posted by ordonez1307:
Quote:
[b] I didn't have to turn the A/C on yet... But today at work I saw a girl running into the mexican place next door while it was raining and I could help but watch something bounce as she ran... Turns out her friend in the car saw me watching so when she came back they drove up the alley and flashed me and drove away. I like summer cheers
and then...

you woke up. [/b]
lol
#178388 - 04/17/10 01:24 PM Re: Summer is here. 1st day using A\C
Dthreap Offline
Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
Quote:
Originally posted by ordonez1307:
Quote:
[b] I didn't have to turn the A/C on yet... But today at work I saw a girl running into the mexican place next door while it was raining and I could help but watch something bounce as she ran... Turns out her friend in the car saw me watching so when she came back they drove up the alley and flashed me and drove away. I like summer cheers
and then...

you woke up. [/b]
Haha if it was a dream I would have got in the car crazy

#178389 - 04/18/10 08:33 PM Re: Summer is here. 1st day using A\C
tazfootball2 Offline
Loc: Westport, IN
Quote:
Actually, I was stuck at a LONG stop light with two 12pks on the back seat in the sun. The bank sign said 81 degrees so I rolled up the windows and turned on the A\C. Nothing is worse than warm beer.

My dad told me one time that if you don't want people to be beggin' for any of your beer at a party then learn to drink it warm (most people can't do warm beer). Warm Busch Light is awesome! I perfer my beer to be cold but i'm not picky.

#178390 - 04/19/10 03:27 PM Re: Summer is here. 1st day using A\C
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Quote:
Originally posted by tazfootball2:
Quote:
[b] Actually, I was stuck at a LONG stop light with two 12pks on the back seat in the sun. The bank sign said 81 degrees so I rolled up the windows and turned on the A\C. Nothing is worse than warm beer.

My dad told me one time that if you don't want people to be beggin' for any of your beer at a party then learn to drink it warm (most people can't do warm beer). Warm Busch Light is awesome! I perfer my beer to be cold but i'm not picky. [/b]
I hate warm/hot beer. It has to be ice cold for me and I have to drink it before it gets warm.
#178391 - 04/21/10 11:23 AM Re: Summer is here. 1st day using A\C
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
Ugh soo hot with no a/c. Can't wait for tint window soon. Need to pay a visit at tint shop for appointment. Of course, I won't pay cheap firm. I will get same one as my summer car as it keep heat away. It will be 30% around better.

Speaking of bounce... I saw fat lady "gut" hang down on her small shirt 2 days ago. I just like ahhh I want to stab my both eyes after I saw that. Sooo nasty. Where is vomit smile?