Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#178593 - 08/03/05 03:37 PM Re: Things that people do with/to cars that irk you...
Dementeddj Offline
Loc: Kansas (Redneck Country)
I don't think that I'll move there thumbsup , just possibly be transfered there to help get things up and running for maybe a month, then come back here and go back to the normal swing of things laugh laugh laugh
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
#178594 - 08/12/05 10:37 PM Re: Things that people do with/to cars that irk you...
01redfireGTP Offline
Loc: Indiana
I can't stand ppl who think the fast lane is a turn lane instead of getting into the center median that is profoundly marked as the lane you use for turning.

oh yeah...and I also can't stand door slammers who deny being door slammers... hammer

Custom Intake, Autolite 104s, 180* T-stat, Clear Corners, Custom Grilles, Pulley Boys 3.4 Pulley, Gauges, Angel Eye Fogs, DHP 1.0v PCM, 3" DP and cat & u-bend delete...
#178595 - 08/13/05 09:35 AM Re: Things that people do with/to cars that irk you...
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by 01redfireGTP:

oh yeah...and I also can't stand door slammers who deny being door slammers... hammer
Me too why can't they just say oops sorry? No they have to say (with a whine to the voice)I didn't slam the door.
#178596 - 08/13/05 10:10 AM Re: Things that people do with/to cars that irk you...
realdaytona500pacecar Offline
Loc: Chicago
People who drive drunk, and people who drive LIKE they are drunk.

People behind you in the next lane WHO SPEED UP when you signal to switch lanes. WTF!!!

My wife ALWAYS says "Stay in your lane" when there are multiple turning lanes.

Every ricered out HONDA that pulls up next to me thinks I am just driving the car TO RACE THEM. I guess it is because I have more stickers on my car than they have on theirs. My lack of a cofffee can exhaust does not seem to deter them.
#178597 - 08/13/05 10:46 AM Re: Things that people do with/to cars that irk you...
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
Quote:
Originally posted by 01redfireGTP:
[b]
Me too why can't they just say oops sorry? No they have to say (with a whine to the voice)I didn't slam the door. [/b]
I've always thought, theres no way to say someone don't slam your doors without being rude, or seem overacted...at least in spanish i haven't found the way and don't receive a reject glance from my wife, friends, family...even saying please. So when someone slams my doors i just say, "are you sure it got closed??"

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#178598 - 08/13/05 05:33 PM Re: Things that people do with/to cars that irk you...
Dementeddj Offline
Loc: Kansas (Redneck Country)
Quote:
Originally posted by Alex:
...even saying please. So when someone slams my doors i just say, "are you sure it got closed??"
ROFLMAOlol lol lol lol lol

I do the same thing, only I say to them, "Dude, it's a God @#%$ed good thing that your fingers weren't in there, cause you'd be a dead SOB!!!!!"
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
#178599 - 08/16/05 02:50 AM Re: Things that people do with/to cars that irk you...
HawkeyeSG Offline
Loc: Sioux City, Iowa
people who park on the line in parking lots... I have a friend who drove an old POS Buick and he used to park as close as possible to people who did that. I have spent many a miles with him driving around parking lots looking for that one car that is parked on the line.

I think its funny.
#178600 - 08/16/05 04:35 PM Re: Things that people do with/to cars that irk you...
BonnevilleLover Offline
Loc: Kuwait/Iraq
Hi all, back from beyond. smile

Things that drivers do that tick me off:

1) When they act all upset that I am trying to pass them. I mean I'm nice about it mostly and hail my cup of coffee or electric shaver in thanks.

2) When I am on the phone and trying to read some directions, while driving with my knee. I hate it when people honk at me. I mean come on, I realize im in the wrong lane but have YOU ever tried to drive only with a knee? It's harder than you think.

3) When im cutting in traffic and busy on the phone. PARDON ME for forgeting to give "the wave" after you catch up to me at 90mph after getting out of the ditch. Grow up.

:-)
#178601 - 08/16/05 04:51 PM Re: Things that people do with/to cars that irk you...
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
When people walk ON your hood just because you are over the walk zone on a corner

My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3